Volleyball Here vs Eminence 6:00
JV Football Here vs Mtn.Grove 6:00
Softball at Alton 4:30 (Dismiss players at 2:10) Bus Leaves at 2:30
Tennis Here vs Rolla 4:30
- Breakfast- Breakfast Pizza & Cereal
- Lunch – Chinese Chicken, Rice & Gravy, Broccoli, Applesauce, Fortune Cookie
Volleyball at Ava 6:00
Softball Here vs Dora 4:30
Tennis at Richland 4:00 (Dismiss players at 1:00) Bus Leaves at 1:15
Cross Country at West Plains 3:30 (Dismiss athletes at 2:15) Bus Leaves at 2:30
- Breakfast- Biscuit, Gravy & Cereal
- Lunch- Beanie Weenies, Mac & Cheese, Orange, Go Gurt
- Breakfast- French Toast & Cereal
- Sack Lunch- Peanut Butter & Jelly Uncrustable, Chips, Apple, Cheese Stick, Carrots
1. Hallway Music: Today - Patriotic Music
Tuesday - Student Requests
Wednesday - Inspirational
Thursday - Student Requests
Friday - Rivalry Songs
2. Now that chilly mornings are here, don't forget to visit the Bearbucks Coffee Shop in the library before school for a french vanilla cappuccino, hot chocolate, hot tea or coffee to warm you up!
3. Board Game Club meeting after school today in Mr. Wickens classroom.
4. Junior Class Officers Meeting TODAY during both lunches in Mrs. Walls' room
5. Quiz bowl meeting tomorrow in Mr. Hummel's room during both lunches.
6. There will be an FBLA meeting tomorrow during 1st lunch in Mrs. Patton's room. All members and anyone interested in joining may attend!
7. The first GAP meeting of the year will take place during your lunchtime and Bear Time on Wednesday, Sep 13th. Pick up a sack lunch in the Bear's Den at 11:15 and then go to your GAP Adviser's location. You can find where your GAP group is meeting by looking at the posters on the window in the entrance to the library.
8. Club Interact meeting Thursday during both lunches in Mrs. Walls' room
9. On September 14, Thursday Michael Coonts will be holding an informational meeting for students who are interested in participating in a dance troupe throughout the year for the Spanish Play. Meeting will be in the Spanish Classroom.
10. Drama Club meeting on Friday.
11. Seniors: There are several college reps scheduled to be here this month to provide you with information about their institution:
University of Missouri, Columbia - Thursday, September 14 at 2:15
Columbia College - Wednesday, September 20 at 2:00
12. Students make sure to turn in your field trip permission slips (first page of planner) to Mrs. Jenny. She has a list of those that have NOT turned one in on her counter outside of her window.
13. Be sure to check out the 27 Random Acts of Kindness display in the Commons in honor of Mrs. Lovan and Mrs. Pettit. There is a list you can take with you of all 27 tasks, as well as individual cards you can distribute to individuals that might be a recipient of your RAOK. Challenge task #1: Write a thank you card to someone "just because."
If you would like to register to attend the College Fair at West Plains High School on September 14, check your announcements in Ms. Spencer's Canvas class--it tells you how to register. The bus will leave at 9:00 and return at approximately 11:00. All field trip rules will apply - see page 27 of the handbook and you must have a signed field trip permission form on file in the office.
15. Homework Lab will be held in the HS Library on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. It will be open from 3:00-4:00 PM each of those days.
16. FCCLA & FBLA members don't forget if you are going to Silver Dollar City you need to get signed up! $27 w/o meal, $36 w/ meal is due to Mrs. Walls or Mrs. Patton by Wednesday..
17. The volleyball team will be hosting an "orange out" game Tuesday, September 19th vs. Cabool. All proceeds will go to help Mrs. Lovan with medical expenses. If you would like to order an Orange out shirt they are $12 and you can stop by Coach James's classroom to order.