VB Jamboree @ Cabool..5:00 (Bus leaves at 4:00)
- Breakfast. . . Biscuits, Gravy & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Hot Dog, Cole Slaw, Carrots, Grapes
- Breakfast. . .French Toast & Cereal
- Lunch. . Burrito, Salad/Tomato, Refried Beans, Banana
- Breakfast. . . .Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken Patty, Potatoes & Gravy, Applesauce, Hot Roll
V FB..Reeds Spring..7:00..Here
- Breakfast. . .Toast & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Meatball Sub, Broccoli, Orange, Cookie
Anyone interested in running for Student Council should see Mr. Knapp to be added to the candidate list TODAY. Student Council elections will be held in Language Arts classes Wednesday and Thursday.
Credit recovery has begun! Hours are 3:00 – 5:00 Monday through Thursday. You must arrive by 3:30. Credit recovery is located in the rock house behind the superintendent’s office.
If you would be interested in joining FBLA there will be an informational meeting Wednesday during both lunches in Mrs. Pettit’s room.
Volleyball order forms and money is due to Miss Connie by Wednesday.
Three Rivers will be offering a Welding class at the Willow Springs campus, starting September 1. Classes will run 4 weeks, 2 nights a week, 3 hours each class. If you would like more information, contact Scott Williamson at 417-469-3000.
7. The MASL Readers Awards Committees are still looking for volunteers to serve as Reader/Selectors for this year.
Reader selectors read the preliminary nominee list of 20-25 books between August and December and rate the books to determine which ones will be on the final list of nominees for the following school year.
If you are interested in joining, please see Coach Pitts to sign up.
8. Students if you are unable to get on the computer you may need to turn in your technology agreement or come by the library and sign your agreement.
9. Coffee shop is open 7:50-8:10. Come see us!! All drinks are under $1.
The first opportunity to be involved is this Friday at the Landmark Bank Tailgate party for the first home football game. Stu-Co members are EXPECTED to volunteer for these fundraisers so please only run for office if you plan to help!