- Breakfast. . .French Toast & Cereal
- Lunch. . Burrito, Salad/Tomato, Refried Beans, Banana
- Breakfast. . . .Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken Patty, Potatoes & Gravy, Applesauce, Hot Roll
V FB..Reeds Spring..7:00..Here
- Breakfast. . .Toast & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Meatball Sub, Broccoli, Orange, Cookie
1. Hallway Music:
TODAY - Inspirational
Thursday - Student Requests
Friday - Pumped for Football Friday!
2. If you would be interested in joining FBLA there will be an informational meeting TODAY during both lunches in Mrs. Pettit’s room.
3. Volleyball order forms and money is due to Miss Connie TODAY.
4. Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) will meet in room 103 at 7:45 am on Thursday.
5. If you are interested in joining FCCLA there will be an informational meeting Thursday during both lunches in Mrs. Walls’ room.
6. FOUR more workers are NEEDED to work the concession stand THIS FRIDAY. JUNIORS ARE EXPECTED TO DO THIS, but others may also work. Prom will not be booked off campus until all the sign-up sheet is full!
7. Credit recovery has begun! Hours are 3:00 – 5:00 Monday through Thursday. You must arrive by 3:30. Credit recovery is located in the rock house behind the superintendent’s office.
8. Three Rivers will be offering a Welding class at the Willow Springs campus, starting September 1. Classes will run 4 weeks, 2 nights a week, 3 hours each class. If you would like more information, contact Scott Williamson at 417-469-3000.
9. The MASL Readers Awards Committees are still looking for volunteers to serve as Reader/Selectors for this year.
Reader selectors read the preliminary nominee list of 20-25 books between August and December and rate the books to determine which ones will be on the final list of nominees for the following school year.
If you are interested in joining, please see Coach Pitts to sign up.
10. Students if you are unable to get on the computer you may need to turn in your technology agreement or come by the library and sign your agreement.
Coffee shop is open 7:50-8:10. Come see us!! All drinks are under $1.