EMPLOYMENT WITH THE DISTRICT
- The Willow Springs R-IV School District is seeking a person of integrity, highly organized, with exceptional interpersonal skills for the position of Food Service Director. The Food Service Director is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Food Service Program for the Willow Springs School District including ordering, inventorying, preparing menus, record keeping, following state and federal reporting requirements, supervising multiple employees, and overseeing the Summer school breakfast and lunch program. This is an eleven month position with health and life insurance and sick leave. Salary is commensurate with experience. Position will begin with the 2019-20 school year. Applicants need to apply at the Office of the Superintendent, 904 Old Springfield Road. Applications will be accepted through Monday, April 22, 2019
- The Willow Springs R-IV School District is looking for that perfect person to join the Willow Springs Bear family. Applications are currently being accepted for the position of full-time custodian. We want interested applicants who take pride in their work, are dependable, and are good role models for children. Applicants must be able to pass a background check.
Besides salary, benefits include district-paid life and health insurance as well as sick leave and vacation leave. We will be accepting applications until Friday, April 5, 2019. Applications may be picked up at the Superintendent’s Office at 904 Old Springfield Road. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the Willow Springs R-IV School District Team!
- Looking for motivated and energetic individuals to apply for a position in the Willow Springs Food Service Department. Applicant must have a positive attitude and able to work in a close-knit environment. We have excellent hours, good pay, and great staff.
Job description - Help prepare and serve nutritious meals, help stock and clean salad bar, put away inventory, some entry-level computer work, and various other tasks.
Qualifications - must be able to lift over 10 lbs, fast on your feet, be able to stand on your feet for several hours, clean, friendly, good with children, dependable, and a team player. Experience preferred but not necessary. Applicants may apply at the Willow Springs Superintendent's Office at 904 Springfield Road. We will be accepting applications until Friday, September 14th. Equal Opportunity Employer
- The Willow Springs R-IV School District is accepting applications for a Substitute Custodian. We will be accepting applications until Friday, October 26th. Applications may be picked up at the Superintendent’s Office at 904 Old Springfield Road. Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Willow Springs R-IV Schools is seeking full time Special Education paraprofessionals for the 2018-2019 school year. Applicants must have 60 college hours or appropriate certification from DESE, be dedicated, energetic, team players, and able to promote a positive learning environment. Interested individuals should contact the Special Education office at 417-469-3260 ext. 365 for an application.
- High School Guidance Counselor: The Willow Springs R-IV School District is now accepting applications for the position of high school guidance counselor. The candidate will work as part of a high school team and will be responsible for scheduling, enrollment, assessments, and other duties. The position does include some evening hours. The candidate must have the ability to work with colleagues, parents, students, and administrators, know and utilize technology in the teaching and learning process, possess excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude. Information required by the district in order to be considered as an active candidate includes a completed district application, a transcript of all college coursework completed, and a valid Missouri Counselor’s certificate. Please contact Marty Spence, email@example.com for more information.
- Alternative School Instructor: The Willow Springs R-IV School District is now accepting applications for the position of Alternative School Instructor (Grades 11-12) for the 2018-19 school year. The district is seeking highly qualified candidates for the position. The instructor will provide instruction and guidance to at-risk students assigned a long-term placement in an alternative school setting. Information required by the district in order to be considered as an active candidate includes a completed district application, a transcript of all college coursework completed, and a valid Missouri teacher certification. Please contact Marty Spence, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Early Childhood Special Ed Teacher: Willow Springs R-IV is seeking an Early-Childhood Special Education teacher for the 2019-2020 school year. Candidates for the position must hold Early Childhood Special Education certification for the state of Missouri. The district is looking for a highly qualified candidate with a strong knowledge of Special Education and the Special Education Process. If interested please contact Larry Williams at 417-469-3260 ext 365, or email to email@example.com.
Use the button below to search for employment opportunities with the district. After sorting by School, see search results for Willow Springs near bottom of the page.