1. Today-there will be a baseball meeting for 7th and 8th grade boys interested in playing baseball during lunch. Get your lunch to go and meet in the designated room for your grade.
7th Grade- Mr. Wake's Room
8th Grade-Mrs. Pollard's Room
2. Monday-7th/8th grade PE classes will meet in Grimes (cafeteria). Bring a pencil.
3. 7th/8th grade girls interested in playing softball can pick up a schedule in the Student Info Center. See Coach Bunch with any questions. You must have a physical to play!
4. After-school Library has been extended until 4pm on T and Th (until Ms. Holt returns, then it will resume normal end time of 3:30.)
5. The YMCA is registering now for summer baseball and softball for ages 9-12. Registration forms are available at the MS Student Info Center. The deadline to sign up is March 10th. Forms coming in after the deadline Will Be Put On A Waiting List, so sign up now!!
6. Sign up for Traveling Soccer! Forms are available in the Student Info Center. Ages 3-13 are allowed to register.
7. Don't forget to order a yearbook! They are on sale now!
Girls Basketball here 3:00 (Districts)
Boys Basketball here 6:00 (Districts)
The FACS students are selling strawberries. They will be delivered during the second week of March. $25 for 8 lbs of fresh, Florida strawberries. The last day to order is March 1st.
School is cancelled tomorrow, Thursday, February 11, 2021, due to severe winter weather conditions. Friday, February 12, 2021, is a scheduled teacher in-service day so there will be no school for students on Friday. Also, school is not in session on Monday, February 15, 2021, due to President’s Day. School will be back in session on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 depending on the weather.