1. Today-there will be a baseball meeting for 7th and 8th grade boys interested in playing baseball during lunch. Get your lunch to go and meet in the designated room for your grade.
7th Grade- Mr. Wake's Room
8th Grade-Mrs. Pollard's Room
2. Monday-7th/8th grade PE classes will meet in Grimes (cafeteria). Bring a pencil.
3. 7th/8th grade girls interested in playing softball can pick up a schedule in the Student Info Center. See Coach Bunch with any questions. You must have a physical to play!
4. After-school Library has been extended until 4pm on T and Th (until Ms. Holt returns, then it will resume normal end time of 3:30.)
5. The YMCA is registering now for summer baseball and softball for ages 9-12. Registration forms are available at the MS Student Info Center. The deadline to sign up is March 10th. Forms coming in after the deadline Will Be Put On A Waiting List, so sign up now!!
6. Sign up for Traveling Soccer! Forms are available in the Student Info Center. Ages 3-13 are allowed to register.
7. Don't forget to order a yearbook! They are on sale now!
Girls Basketball here 3:00 (Districts)
Boys Basketball here 6:00 (Districts)
The FACS students are selling strawberries. They will be delivered during the second week of March. $25 for 8 lbs of fresh, Florida strawberries. The last day to order is March 1st.