1. Student Reminder: Remember to bring a clear water bottle to school each day!
2. Voting/Pizza party invitations have been sent out. It is set for Friday during your lunch, advisory and recess. It is your responsibility to remember to attend.
3. 7th/8th grade boys restroom closed ALL week during class time, March 1-5. When you are in the restroom, you need to use it for its intended purpose. If you can not, we can extend the closure. IF it is an emergency (during class time) you will have to gain permission via Mrs. Cottengim's office or through Mrs. Stacey. Otherwise, your restroom is only available during passing time.
4. Don't forget to purchase a YEARBOOK! Order forms are available in the Student Info Center or you can order online at: www.inter-state.com/yearbook, code: 52869G.
5. The YMCA is registering now for summer baseball and softball for ages 9-12. Registration forms are available at the MS Student Info Center. The deadline to sign up is March 10th. Forms coming in after the deadline Will Be Put On A Waiting List, so sign up now!!
6. Sign up for Traveling Soccer! Forms are available in the Student Info Center. Ages 3-13 are allowed to register.