Lunch Monday: Mac n Cheese, , Mini Corn Dog, Green Beans, Grapes & Milk
1. Today-There will be a volleyball meeting during lunch in grimes for any 6th grade girl interested in playing volleyball next school year . If you are interested in playing you need to attend.
7th grade girls planning on playing next year need to meet in the old gym during recess.
2. Congratulations to the winners of the grade-level improvement on iReady reading and math! The following grades had the most improvement--you'll get your reward and an extra recess next week:
3. Students: Thank you for the card and all the well wishes. Mrs. Holt
4. 5th ,6th and 7th grade boys' bathrooms will be closed this week for continuous misuse. Bathrooms will only be available during passing time, unless you get permission from the office.
5. All 6th and 7th graders interested in trying out for cheerleading for the 2021-2022 football season can pick up a packet from Miss Stacey in the Middle School Office.
Baseball here vs. Summersville 4:30
Tennis here vs. Licking 4:00
Baseball at Cabool 4:30
Hallway Music: Today - Student Requests
There will be an Interact Club Meeting in the Room of Requirement during lunch on Monday.
Today is the last day to order a tux for prom from Vintage Floral.
A+ & Internship student you must be up to date on your timesheet by today or you will be added to bear recovery on Monday.
Monday-Wednesday, students that normally go to the Bears' Den for lunch will need to report to the following places due to testing.
Maroon Days: A+, Aides, & Launch Students go to The Room of Requirements & Ms. Martin's students go to Ms. Beck's room.
White Day: Ag students go to Mrs. Capeder's room & A+, Aides, & Launch Students go to The Room of Requirements
All students who are helping with the Senior Banquet need to meet in Mrs. Wiles' room at 11:00 am on Tuesday.
There is a sign up sheet on the office window if you are interested in taking Drivers Ed during summer school. Drivers Ed will be offered June 1st - June 11th. You must be 15 by May 30th. There is a limited number of spots available. Stop by the office if you have any questions and to sign up.
If you need a picture form for prom, they are in the information center next to Mrs. Jenny's window. You will give the picture form and your money to the photographer at Big Cedar on the night of prom.
If you are going to project prom and are wanting to jump on the trampolines at Incredible Pizza, you must complete an online waiver. If you are 18 or over, you can do this for yourself. If you are under 18, your parents must fill out the waiver. There was a QR code and a link to the waiver in the email that was sent to your parents in January. If you can't find the code or link, email Mrs. Cochran and she'll email those to you.