Today: Hamburger, French Fries, Baked Beans, Grapes & Milk
Breakfast Monday: Donut, Cereal, Orange, Orange Juice & Milk
Monday Lunch: Ranch Chicken Wrap, Carrots, Applesauce Cup & Milk
1. Lost and Found: Students please check the lost and found for any items that might belong to you. Everything leftover will be taken to MUNCH next Wednesday!
2. Student Allergy Prevention- students are not allowed to spray any type of cologne, body spray or perfume while you are at school. This can cause allergic reactions for students around you.
3. All 7th and 8th graders interested in trying out for cheerleading for the 2019-2020 Boys’ Basketball season can pick up a packet from Mrs. Stacey in the Middle School Office.
4. Students for every book you purchase at the Book Fair next week remember to put your name in the drawing to win the display posters. Poster winners will be notified after the book fair ends.
5. Monday-2nd Quarter rosters:
WEATHER: Monday, Oct. 14th: Sunshine with a few clouds. High of 71 degrees and a low of 54 degrees.
Tennis at Rogersville
Football here vs. Houston 7:00
Cross Country SCA Championships 4:00
JV Football here vs. Houston 6:00
Hallway Music: Today - Songs About the Weekend!
Students, check your email for ballots to vote on student council officers. Elections close at the end of the day today.
Interact Members- today is the last day to vote for the 2019-20 Interact Directors in Mrs. Miller’s room.
All Spanish and Drama Club dues need to be paid today. Drama Club trip money is also due today also.
There will be a NHS member meeting in Mrs. Wiles' room during second Beartime Tuesday.
All basketball players, there will be a meeting on Wednesday, during both lunches. Girls will meet in Coach Tilley's room, boys in Dr. Cox's room. If you are planning on playing basketball you MUST be at the meeting.