1. 7th & 8th grade schedules for next week:
7th/8th Second quarter class changes-
7th grade: 7th hour - if you had Flight & Space or Novels for 1st quarter, you will stay in those classes for 2nd quarter. If you had Art 1st quarter, got to Careers during 2nd quarter. If you had Careers for 1st quarter, go to Art during 2nd quarter.
8th grade: 6th hour - if you had Speech & Debate or App Creators for 1st quarter, you will stay in those classes for 2nd quarter. If you had Art 1st quarter, got to Careers during 2nd quarter. If you had Careers for 1st quarter, go to Art during 2nd quarter.
2. Congratulations to the students who made the 2020 Basketball Cheer Team!!
Cheer practice will start Monday from 3:15 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. We will practice outside in the volleyball area, weather permitting, or in Grimes if the weather is bad. Please turn in your money and sizes ASAP to Ms. Tyler!
3. Red Ribbon Week is next week, October 26-29th. Dress up each day!
4. Registration is going on now for the YMCA 5th-6th grade basketball program. Registration forms are available at the MS Student Info Center or they can be picked up at the YMCA. The Registration Deadline is November 4th.
5. There will be no After School Library next week, due to the Book Fair.
Volleyball here vs. Licking Varsity only 5:30
Football at Ava 7:00
Volleyball at West Plains
Cross-Country at Dexter
There will be an Interact meeting today during lunch in the Room of Requirements.
Alyssa Von Allmen is hosting a cornhole tournament to benefit Bears for a Better Christmas on Saturday, November 7. Registration is $20 per team, so grab a buddy with $10 and sign up at Mrs. Jenny's window. Any questions, ask Alyssa!
The Willow Springs Industrial Wood Tech class will be selling raffle tickets that qualify you for 3 chances to win one of three Dewalt or Dremel brand tool combo kits donated by Waggoner True Value. Each ticket is $10 and the 3 drawings will be held on November 2nd. Over $500 in tools will be raffled off! Any questions about raffle or tools please contact Mr. Bell.