1. The offseason weight room will open back up Tuesday, March 9th! It will remain Tuesday and Thursday for the remainder of the school year.
2. Students remember to use the designated bathrooms for your grade. The 5th grade bathroom is only for 5th graders!
3. The winner for the middle school Mark Twain award is The Night Diary. Skyward is the winner for the Truman award. I will post the winners at the state level when I have them in a few weeks. Congratulations to everyone who earned their pizza party!
4. The YMCA is registering now for summer baseball and softball for ages 9-12. Registration forms are available at the MS Student Info Center. The deadline to sign up is March 10th. Forms coming in after the deadline Will Be Put On A Waiting List, so sign up now!!
5. Sign up for Traveling Soccer! Forms are available in the Student Info Center. Ages 3-13 are allowed to register.
Sophomores: Jostens will be here today at 8:00 to pass out information on class rings. Jostens will return on Thursday to place orders.
SENIORS - There will be a virtual visit with Three Rivers Community College tomorrow from 8:50-9:20 in The Room of Requirements. If you are interested, please plan to attend! There will be an all-call when it is time.
There will be an Interact Meeting in the Room of Requirements on Wednesday during lunch.
Spring Sports Pictures will be after school on Wednesday.
Choir Students Schedule:
Choir pictures will be on Friday March 26 after school in the new gym. The choir room will be open to pick up your concert attire, so make sure you're ready to go for pictures.
Prom tickets go on sale in the commons on Monday after Spring Break. Tickets are $60 each. For the week of March 22-26, they will be on sale ONLY in the mornings from 7:30-8:00. For the week of March 29-April 1, they will be on sale in the mornings and at lunch from 10:45-11:15. The quicker you buy your ticket, the better your bus and table choices will be. DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO BUY YOUR TICKET!!!
If you plan to invite a guest to prom who doesn't attend our school, you need to get a
Prom Guest Request Form from Mrs. Jenny and get it filled out. It's due by Monday, March 29th.
Juniors and Seniors: If you are inviting an underclassman or a guest who doesn't go to our school to prom, please pick up a waiver for them from Mrs. Hatch, Mrs. Wilson or Mrs. Cochran. They will need to have their parent or guardian sign it, and you will need to turn it in when you purchase their ticket.