Today: Corn Dog, Green Beans, Blueberries, Yogurt & Milk
Breakfast Tuesday: Cereal, Biscuit, Peach Cup, Orange Juice & Milk
Lunch Tuesday: Chicken Fajita, Orange, Broccoli, Scooby Bones & Milk
1. This week is National Assistant Principal's Week! Let Mrs. Cottengim know how much you appreciate her!
2. Library field trip students please meet in the library at 10:15 on Tuesday.
3. Spring Sports Pictures will be this Wednesday after school. See your coach for a picture order form. Online code to order is:58089FA
4. High School is ACT testing in the Bears Den on these dates. Please ask your students to please be quiet during passing times on these dates.
Tuesday, April 6th and Wednesday, April 7th
5. There will be a clinic held for 7th and 8th graders interested in Color Guard. 7th grade is welcome to attend the introductory clinic, 8th grade will be the only ones participating in tryouts. Clinic will be held in the band hallway after school. If you have questions, contact Mr. Cochran.
April 6th - April 8th - until 5:00, Try out Clinic *This is for 8th grade students wanting to try out for the 2021 marching season.
April 14th- until 5:00, Try out Day *This is for 8th grade students wanting to try out for the 2021 marching season. This day 8th grade students and H.S. students only will have the opportunity to try out for the 2021 Marching season.
6. Any 8th grader that is interested in trying out for high school cheerleading for the 2021-22 school year needs to pick up a tryout packet from Ms. Stacy.
7. Yearbooks are on sale now! Pick up an order form in the Student Info Center or order online at: www.inter-state.com/yearbook with code:52869G
Track here 3:30
Tennis here vs. Liberty 4:00
Baseball at Thayer 4:30 (Dismiss at 2:20)
Golf here 4:00
SENIORS - There will be a virtual visit with MO Western State University tomorrow from 8:50-9:20 in The Room of Requirements. If you are interested, please plan to attend! There will be an all-call when it is time.
Every high school student should have received a survey in their email inbox regarding their career goals and a new course that we would like to offer here at Willow. Please fill this survey out ASAP. It is only two questions!
All NHS Seniors need to meet in Mrs. Wiles' room at 11:15 am on Wednesday.
Attention current FCCLA members! If you would like to be an officer next year, check your email. An application has been emailed to you. Applications are due by April 16th.
Cheerleading tryout packets are due Friday, April 9th.
Color Guard Tryout Clinic Tuesday - Thursday, after school until 5:00.
For any high school students to learn the Color Guard tryout routine.
Color Guard tryout day April 14th until 5:00.
This date is for those trying out for the 2021 marching season.
Meet in the band hall after school.