1. Today, Coach Collins will be having a meeting during lunch with current 6th grade and 7th grade girls interested in playing basketball next year. Meet on the stage after you get your lunch.
Today, Coach Waggoner, will be having a meeting during lunch with current 8th grade students to discuss X-Country for next year. Meeting will be in Grimes.
2. Tuesday-Tennis meeting with Coach Cox, during lunch, for any 8th grade girls that are interested in playing tennis this fall. Get your lunch and meet on the stage in Grimes.
Tuesday, Coach Waggoner will be having a meeting with current 6th and 7th graders who are interested in running X-Country next year. Meeting will be in Grimes.
3. FCA will meet at the flagpole in front of the high school Wednesday at 7:30.
4. Sign up for WS Bears Basketball Camp, June 1-3. Open to boys and girls in grade 4th-6th. Pick up a form in the Student Info Center.
5. Discounted Book sale in the library all week. 25 cents for paperbacks and 50 cents for hardbacks.
6. MS Volleyball summer camp sign up grades K-12 are due by May 19th. Turn in to Coach Johnson. Forms are outside the office in the student information center.
7. Sign up now for YMCA Youth Tennis Camp. This is for grades 3rd-8th. Registration Deadline is July 1st at 5:00 p.m. Pick up a flyer in the Student Info Center.
8. All library books are due now.
Tennis at Springfield
The book sale in the library has been extended through today at 3. Fill a bag for $1!
Boys Basketball Meeting today during lunch in the new gym.
Volleyball meeting today at 11:30 in The Room of Requirements.
Those students making up hours there are only 2 homework labs left. Log sheets are due by Wednesday, no later than 9:00 a.m.
Volleyball summer camp sign up grades k-12 are due by Wednesday. Turn in to Coach Johnson. See Coach Collins or Coach Johnson for a form.
The City of Willow Springs is in high need for four additional lifeguards for the water park this summer. Interested students can see Julie Owens in the Hicks House or apply directly at city hall.
ROCK AND ROLL BAND STARTING. Needed: Pianist/keyboardist, lead guitar, rhythm guitar, bass guitarist, and drummer.
See Tristan Silva if interested.