Thursday: Throwback: 1980
Friday: Stadium Anthems
1. WELCOME BACK Students!!! Please get all your back to school papers turned in ASAP!!!
2. The Office phone is not for use by students except in the case of emergencies. Students are not allowed to call home on the Office phone for homework, gym clothes, books, etc. that have been left at home.
3. All lunch money must be turned in to the slot in the office counter in an envelope. All envelopes must have the student's first and last name clearly recorded on them.
4. Students, as you get your lockers set up for the new year, please refrain from attaching any decorations to the outside of the locker; only items added by school-sponsored clubs and teams will be allowed on the outside of the lockers. Please save any school-appropriate decorations of your own for the inside of your locker. All decorations on the inside must be easily removable in a way that does not damage the painted surfaces inside (no stickers, duct tape, or other adhesive items that are difficult to remove and can damage the inside surfaces of the locker). All your personal items must either go in your locker with the door closed or on a hook NOTHING is to be left on the floor.
5. 8th grade students: if you have immunization records please get those to the office ASAP!