Today: Chicken Quesadilla, Corn, Baked Beans, Apple, Yogurt & Milk
Breakfast Tuesday: Cheerio Bar, Biscuit, Diced Peaches, Orange Juice & Milk
Tuesday Lunch: Turkey & Cheese Sandwich, Coleslaw, Carrots, Orange & Milk
1. On Saturday middle school chess team came in third at the Knights of the Square Table tournament. Abbie Wills, Josiah Wills, Daniel Iacovlev, Vivienne Iacovleva, Isaac Miller, and David Dudko needed just three more points to catch up to the winners. Abbie Wills was in fourth individual place out of 46 players, Josiah Wills was fifth, Daniel Iacovlev was 10th. Keep it up, well done!
2. Drama Club will meet Tuesday 5-7
Drama Club t-shirt orders due Wednesday, September 25. Order forms are in the student info center
3. Art Club will meet again Thursday, October 3rd, 3:00-5:00. Remind your parents and prompt pick up at 5:00 is a must.
4. Sports Picture day will be Wednesday September 25th, after school. Coaches will hand out picture forms.
5. School Picture day will be Friday, September 27th. Picture forms were sent home, if you still need one see Ms. Stacey at the office.
Today 09/23-Volleyball, WS @ Ava, Away, game starts at 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday 09/24-Volleyball, WS @ WP, Away, game starts at 4:00 p.m.
Thursday 09/26-Football, WS @ Thayer, Away, game starts at 5:30 p.m.
Softball at Alton 4:30 (dismiss at 1:55)
Tennis here vs Rolla 4:30
JV Football here vs Mtn. Grove 6:00
Volleyball here vs Eminence 6:00
Tennis at Richland 4:00 (dismiss at 1:00)
Softball here vs Dora 4:30
Volleyball at Salem 6:00
Hallway Music: Today: Mr. Hummel's Birthday Playlist
Tuesday - Disney
Wednesday - Inspirational
Thursday - Throwback: 2008
Friday - Student Requests
Congratulations to the high school chess team, they came in second at the Knights of the Square Table tournament on Saturday. Drake Marshell, Patrick Burch, Owen Moore, Colton Wood, and Gabe Story were only half a point shy of the winners West Plains. Drake Marshell was fourth, Patrick Burch fifth. Thank you for a solid performance!
There will be an FFA officer meeting today in the conference room during both lunches.
There will be a mandatory FBLA meeting during first lunch only, tomorrow in Mrs Lee's room. We need all members to attend.