1. 7th/8th grade PE classes will meet in Grimes (cafeteria) all this week. Bring a pencil.
2. Today-There will be a meeting in Grimes during lunch for any 7th/8th grade boys and girls that are interested in participating in track.
3. 7th/8th grade girls interested in playing softball can pick up a schedule in the Student Info Center. See Coach Bunch with any questions. You must have a physical to play!
4. There will be a baseball meeting for 7th and 8th grade boys interested in playing baseball this Friday during lunch. Get your lunch and meet in the designated room for your grade.
7th Grade- Mr. Wake's Room
8th Grade-Mrs. Pollard's Room
5. After-school Library has been extended until 4pm on T and Th (until Ms. Holt returns, then it will resume normal end time of 3:30.)
6. The YMCA is registering now for summer baseball and softball for ages 9-12. Registration forms are available at the MS Student Info Center. The deadline to sign up is March 10th. Forms coming in after the deadline Will Be Put On A Waiting List, so sign up now!!
7. Sign up for Traveling Soccer! Forms are available in the Student Info Center. Ages 3-13 are allowed to register.
8. Don't forget to order a yearbook! They are on sale now!
Today (White) Varsity Girls Basketball here vs. Houston 6:00 (Senior Night)
Boys Basketball at Mtn. Grove 6:00
Breakfast - Breakfast Bar, Cereal, Fruit
Lunch - Meatball Sub, Salad, Baked Beans, & Fruit
Friday (Maroon) Breakfast - Pancakes, Cereal, Fruit
Lunch - Turkey Sandwich, Carrots, Chips, & Fruit
Congrats to both of the Code Runner teams for placing in the MoreNet's cybersecurity\hacking competition. There were 31 teams that competed from across the state. The team with Gabe Story, Drake Marshell, and Colton Wood placed 2nd overall and the team with Ryan Tibbits, Marvin Mohrman, and Kolby Queen placed 4th overall. Great job, guys!
We continue our FFA week with Teach Ag and Drive your tractor to school day. If you drove your tractor to school today, make sure that you get Mr. Walden or Mr. Talburt to get a picture of your sweet ride!
Just a reminder that tomorrow is Official Dress day. Show your FFA Pride and wear your blue and gold. We will also be serving a gourmet country style breakfast to all Due paying FFA members and all Faculty and Staff, so come and get some food!
The pet food drive has been extended to Friday of next week so be sure and bring your pet food & or toy to Mrs. Jenny to be entered into a raffle for lots of cool prizes!
Fun Ag Fact for today:
Agriculture and its related industries provide 10.9 percent of U.S. employment making it the largest industry in the world!
SENIORS - A representative from MSU West Plains will be here today from 8:50-9:20 in the library. If you are interested, please plan to attend! There will be an all-call when it is time
There will be a track & field meeting today in Coach Mac’s room during lunch.
There will be a baseball meeting in The Room of Requirements today during lunch.
Quiz bowl meeting today at 11:15 in Mr. Hummel's room (contest Saturday).
Krispy Kreme Fundraiser forms and money are due today.
The FACS students are selling strawberries. They will be delivered during the second week of March. $25 for 8 lbs of fresh, Florida strawberries. The last day to order is March 1st.