1. No school tomorrow! Enjoy your weekend! We will see you Monday April 5th!
2. Today- 3rd hour- 6th grade band students- Will need to meet in the Bears Den
4th hour- 7th/8th grade band students-Will need to meet in the Bears Den
Middle School Choir- All classes will meet in the Bears Den
3. High School is ACT testing in the Bears Den on these dates. Please ask your students to please be quiet during passing times on these dates.
Tuesday, April 6th and Wednesday, April 7th
4. There will be a clinic held for 7th and 8th graders interested in Color Guard. 7th grade is welcome to attend the introductory clinic, 8th grade will be the only ones participating in tryouts. Clinic will be held in the band hallway after school. If you have questions contact Mr. Cochran.
Today- April 1st - until 4:30, Introductory Clinic *This is for any 7th or 8th grade students new to color guard to be introduced to some basic moves.
April 6th - April 8th - until 5:00, Try out Clinic *This is for 8th grade students wanting to tryout for 2021 marching season.
April 14th- until 5:00, Try out Day *This is for 8th grade students wanting to tryout for 2021 marching season. This day 8th grade students and H.S. students only will have the opportunity to try out for the 2021 Marching season.
5. Any 8th grader that is interested in trying out for high school cheerleading for the 2021-22 school year needs to pick up a tryout packet from Ms. Stacy.
6. Yearbooks are on sale now! Pick up an order form in the Student Info Center or order online at: www.inter-state.com/yearbook with code:52869G
Golf here 8:30
Tennis at Salem 4:00 (Dismiss at 1:30)
Baseball at Norwood 4:30 (Dismiss at 2:25)
Track here 3:30
Tennis at Liberty 4:00
Baseball at Thayer 4:30 (Dismiss at 2:20)
Hallway Music: Today - Easter Music
Mr. Hajeh's Guitar and Campus Choir classes will meet in the Bear's Den today.
Band students are to be dismissed at 8:25 to go to the band room for a contest. 8th Block piano will meet in the Library.
SENIORS - A representative from MSU West Plains GOCAT will be here today from 8:50-9:20 in the library. If you are interested, please plan to attend! There will be an all-call when it is time.
Students that were unable to complete the CPR/First-aid portion of Health because of Covid last spring will need to complete the video and questions on Canvas. If you have any questions please contact Coach Tilley.
Today is the last day to purchase your Prom tickets.
Color Guard Tryout Clinic April 6th-April 8th, after school until 5:00.
For any high school students to learn the Color Guard tryout routine.
Color Guard tryout day April 14th until 5:00.
This date is for those trying out for the 2021 marching season.
Meet in the band hall after school.