Today: Turkey Sandwich, Corn, Doritos, Apple, Rice Krispy Treat & Milk
Breakfast Friday: Toast, Cereal, Egg, Pear Cup, Orange Juice & Milk
Lunch Friday: Chef Choice
1. This week is National Assistant Principal's Week! Let Mrs. Cottengim know how much you appreciate her!
2. Spring Sports Pictures have been re-scheduled for next Wednesday after school. See your coach for a picture order form. Online code to order is:58089FA
3. Anyone who has not filled out an Elective Schedule Request, please stop by Mrs. Henry's office.
4. There will be a meeting on April 19th at 6:00 p.m. for 5th grade students/parents that are wanting to join the band next year 2021-2022. Meet in the band room in the New Gym.
5. Last Thursday we hosted the Missouri Small Schools Band Directors Association regional festival. The Middle School band received an Outstanding rating or an overall 2 rating. This was the 4th best rating given at the festival which included all high school bands. I am extremely proud of the Middle School Band. They represented our school to the highest level. GO BAND!!! Mr. Cochran
6. There will be a clinic held for 7th and 8th graders interested in Color Guard. 7th grade is welcome to attend the introductory clinic, 8th grade will be the only ones participating in tryouts. Clinic will be held in the band hallway after school. If you have questions, contact Mr. Cochran.
Today - April 8th - until 5:00, Try out Clinic *This is for 8th grade students wanting to try out for the 2021 marching season.
April 14th- until 5:00, Try out Day *This is for 8th grade students wanting to try out for the 2021 marching season. This day 8th grade students and H.S. students only will have the opportunity to try out for the 2021 Marching season.
7. Yearbooks are on sale now! Pick up an order form in the Student Info Center or order online at: www.inter-state.com/yearbook with code:52869G
Tennis at Lebanon
Golf at Marshfield
Girls Night Out Varsity Track at Springfield 1:00 (Dismiss at 10:15)
Baseball here vs. Salem 4:30
Boys Varsity Track at Hillcrest 1:00 (Dismiss at 10:15)
Varsity Baseball at Hartville (Dismiss at 10:45)
Last Thursday we hosted the Missouri Small Schools Band Directors Association regional festival. The High School band received an Exemplary rating or an overall 1 rating. This was the best rating given at the festival out of all the bands present. I am extremely proud of the High School Band. They represented our school to the highest level. GO BAND!!!
FCCLA Meeting today in Mrs. Capeder’s room during lunch.
Spanish / Drama Club meeting today in the spanish room during lunch.
Cheerleading tryout packets are due tomorrow.
Attention current FCCLA members! If you would like to be an officer next year, check your email. An application has been emailed to you. Applications are due by April 16th.
Sophomores and Juniors: Please let Mrs. Dillin know ASAP if you will help in classrooms during Senior Project Night. We will have food for you.
Color Guard Tryout Clinic today, after school until 5:00.
For any high school students to learn the Color Guard tryout routine.
Color Guard tryout day April 14th until 5:00.
This date is for those trying out for the 2021 marching season.
Meet in the band hall after school.