Today: Hot Dog, Fries, Sunchips, Apple & Milk
Breakfast Friday: Poptart, Cereal, Mixed Fruit, Orange Juice & Milk
Lunch Friday: Chicken Fajita, Lettuce, Tomato, Applesauce
1. Tonight-Sweet Summertime Social this. Admission $2. There will be a concession stand so bring $!!
YOU MUST BE IN ATTENDANCE ALL DAY ON THURSDAY, MAY 13TH TO ATTEND THE SOCIAL THAT EVENING!
Dress: Flip Flops, Hula Skirts, Sunglasses, Swim trunks (dress code will require t-shirts) Sunscreen**dress code is still required
5th & 6th: 5:30-7
7th & 8th: 7:30-9
Volleyball tournament: Teams of 4 and best of three-play to 7.
$1 Sno Cones
2. Today at 3:00 p.m. NO STUDENTS are to be on the playground after school, everyone will need to go home and then return for the Social that evening.
3. Tomorrow- Dress Up for the Countdown theme is: Dress as your favorite movie, TV, or book character!!
4. Book sale in the library all week. 50 cents for paperbacks and $1.00 for hardbacks.
5. MS Volleyball summer camp sign up grades k-12 are due by May 19th. Turn in to Coach Johnson. Forms are outside the office in the student information center.
7. Monday May 17th, Coach Cox will be having a meeting during lunch, for any 8th grade girls that are interested in playing tennis this fall. Get your lunch to go and meet on the stage in Grimes.
8. Sign up now for YMCA Youth Tennis Camp. This is for grades 3rd-8th. Registration Deadline is July 1st at 5:00 p.m. Pick up a flyer in the Student Info Center.
9. All library books are due now.
Tennis at Rogersville (Dismiss at 11:00)
All library books need to be turned in today. There will be a book sale in the high school library this week. Paperbacks are 25 cents; hardbacks are 50 cents.
Cross-Country Meeting in The Room of Requirements today during lunch.
Softball meeting tomorrow during lunch time in the New Gym for all girls wanting to play softball this fall or next spring.
Drama Club meeting tomorrow in the spanish room during lunch.
FFA 2021-22 officer meeting tomorrow in The Room of Requirements during lunch.
Those students making up hours there are only 3 homework labs left. Log sheets are due by Wednesday, May 19th no later than 9:00 a.m.
Volleyball summer camp sign up grades k-12 are due by May 19th. Turn in to Coach Johnson. See Coach Collins or Coach Johnson for a form.
The City of Willow Springs is in high need for four additional lifeguards for the water park this summer. Interested students can see Julie Owens in the Hicks House or apply directly at city hall.