1. Today is Picture Retake day! We will let each class know when it is time for student retakes.
2. Red Ribbon Week is next week, October 26-29th. Dress up each day!
3. Registration is going on now for the YMCA 5th-6th grade basketball program. Registration forms are available at the MS Student Info Center or they can be picked up at the YMCA. The Registration Deadline is November 4th.
4. There will be no After School Library for the next 2 weeks, due to the Book Fair.
5. Cheerleading Try-Out Information:
See Ms. Tyler for more information.
Volleyball here vs. Licking Varsity only 5:30
Football at Ava 7:00
Picture Retakes will be this morning.
Seniors, Jostens will be here today at 8:30 in the Bears Den to pass out graduation packets. Jostens will return on October 28th at 8:00 to take orders.
Athletes wanting to order Letter Jackets, Jostens will be here today at 9:00 to take orders. You must be approved by your coach before ordering a jacket. $100 deposit is required. Stop by and pick up an order form from Mrs. Amanda.
GAP Today: We will begin with a normal lunch rotation. Kids will stay in their classrooms and come and get their lunches as usual.
At approximately 11:00, we'll do an all-call for students to report to their GAP location. Those locations will be posted on the office windows.
Ag will bus their GAP students to the Ag building and students will walk to the other outer buildings and gyms.
Drama club meeting today after school in the Spanish room.
There will be an Interact meeting tomorrow during lunch in the Room of Requirements.
Alyssa Von Allmen is hosting a cornhole tournament to benefit Bears for a Better Christmas on Saturday, November 7. Registration is $20 per team, so grab a buddy with $10 and sign up at Mrs. Jenny's window. Any questions, ask Alyssa!
The Willow Springs Industrial Wood Tech class will be selling raffle tickets that qualify you for 3 chances to win one of three Dewalt or Dremel brand tool combo kits donated by Waggoner True Value. Each ticket is $10 and the 3 drawings will be held on November 2nd. Over $500 in tools will be raffled off! Any questions about raffle or tools please contact Mr. Bell.