1. 7th/8th grade boys restroom closed ALL week during class time, March 1-5. When you are in the restroom, you need to use it for it's intended purpose. If you can not, we can extend the closure. IF it is an emergency (during class time) you will have to gain permission via Mrs. Cottengim's office or through Mrs. Stacey. Otherwise, your restroom is only available during passing time.
2. Today-7th/8th grade PE classes meet in Grimes (cafeteria). Bring a pencil.
3. Today- Tornado Drill at 10:00 a.m.
4. There will be no middle school weight training this week for boys or girls. Weight training will resume next week.
5. Voting/Pizza party invitations have been sent out. It is set for Friday during your lunch, advisory and recess. It is your responsibility to remember to attend.
6. The YMCA is registering now for summer baseball and softball for ages 9-12. Registration forms are available at the MS Student Info Center. The deadline to sign up is March 10th. Forms coming in after the deadline Will Be Put On A Waiting List, so sign up now!!
7. Sign up for Traveling Soccer! Forms are available in the Student Info Center. Ages 3-13 are allowed to register.
Girls Basketball here 6:00 (Districts)
Breakfast - Mini Cinna, Cereal, Fruit
Lunch - Pizza, Baked Beans, Fruit, & Breadstick
Prom Invitations have been hung on the juniors' and seniors' lockers. There were also notes put on some of the lockers with important information that may affect whether you can go to prom. Please read those carefully. If you didn't get a note, don't worry about it.
Prom tickets go on sale in the commons on Monday, March 22 (that's the Monday after Spring Break). Tickets are $60 each. For the week of March 22-26, they will be on sale ONLY in the mornings from 7:30-8:00. For the week of March 29-April 1, they will be on sale in the mornings and at lunch from 10:45-11:15. The quicker you buy your ticket, the better your bus and table choices will be. DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO BUY YOUR TICKET!!!
If you plan to invite a guest to prom who doesn't attend our school, you need to get a
Prom Guest Request Form from Mrs. Jenny and get it filled out. It's due by Monday, March 29th.
SENIORS - There will be a virtual visit with MSU Springfield today from 8:50-9:20 in The Room of Requirements. If you are interested, please plan to attend! There will be an all-call when it is time.
FFA Pet food drive is still taking place until Friday. Drop your canned or bagged pet food off at Mrs. Jenny's window and you will be entered into a prized drawing.