1. At the beginning of the 2nd hour today, all students will need to log on to the chrome books, to check our internet connection. Please have your students stay logged in for 10 minutes.
2. The offseason weight room will open back up Today, March 9th! It will remain Tuesday and Thursday for the remainder of the school year.
3. Students remember to use the designated bathrooms for your grade. The 5th grade bathroom is only for 5th graders!
4. The YMCA is registering now for summer baseball and softball for ages 9-12. Registration forms are available at the MS Student Info Center. The deadline to sign up is March 10th. Forms coming in after the deadline Will Be Put On A Waiting List, so sign up now!!
5. Sign up for Traveling Soccer! Forms are available in the Student Info Center. Ages 3-13 are allowed to register.
SENIORS - There will be a virtual visit with Three Rivers Community College today from 8:50-9:20 in The Room of Requirements. If you are interested, please plan to attend! There will be an all-call when it is time.
There will be an Interact Meeting in the Room of Requirements tomorrow during lunch.
Quiz bowl meeting tomorrow at 11:15 in Mr. Hummel's room.
Spring Sports Pictures will be after school tomorrow.
Sophomores: Jostens will return on Thursday to pick up class ring orders.
Seniors: Mr. Bell's wood shop classes will be in the library on Thursday during 5th, 6th, & 7th blocks listening to a presentation from Universal Technical Institute. If you would like to sit in on the presentation, stop by the office and schedule the block you would like to attend.
The Bearbucks Coffee Shop will be closed on Friday, as well as the two weeks after Spring Break.
Choir Students Schedule:
Today: Cassidy Andrews' Mixed Ensemble will meet after school on Tuesday in the choir room.
Wednesday: Ashleigh McGuire's Ensemble will meet on Wednesday during lunch in the choir room.
Emily Gray's Ensemble will meet after school on Wednesday in the choir room.
Friday: Ashleigh McGuire's Ensemble will meet on Friday during lunch in the choir room.
The Women's Choir will meet after school on Friday in the choir room.
Choir pictures will be on Friday March 26 after school in the new gym. The choir room will be open to pick up your concert attire, so make sure you're ready to go for pictures.
Prom tickets go on sale in the commons on Monday after Spring Break. Tickets are $60 each. For the week of March 22-26, they will be on sale ONLY in the mornings from 7:30-8:00. For the week of March 29-April 1, they will be on sale in the mornings and at lunch from 10:45-11:15. The quicker you buy your ticket, the better your bus and table choices will be. DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO BUY YOUR TICKET!!!
If you plan to invite a guest to prom who doesn't attend our school, you need to get a
Prom Guest Request Form from Mrs. Jenny and get it filled out. It's due by Monday, March 29th.
Juniors and Seniors: If you are inviting an underclassman or a guest who doesn't go to our school to prom, please pick up a waiver for them from Mrs. Hatch, Mrs. Wilson or Mrs. Cochran. They will need to have their parent or guardian sign it, and you will need to turn it in when you purchase their ticket.