1. Thursday after school is the Willow Springs Chess Club Championship in the Bears Den. We will play 4 rounds starting at 4:30. Please stay after school to help set up if you can. This will be going on instead of chess practice. We should be done by 9pm. Every chess team member needs to play in the tourney. Entry is $5, concessions available. See Serghei for more info.
2. Mark Twain/Truman readers: Remember to turn in your permission forms for the award books field trip no later than Wednesday.
3. Don't forget Yearbooks are on sale now!
4. Cooking with community kids and family members will begin on April 6th. If you are interested pick-up a flyer at the Student Info Center.
5. Yoga by the lake will begin on April 9th. If you are interested in attending pick-up a flyer in the Student Info Center.
6. 7th Grade 4th quarter Art Class - You will need to bring with you to class 1 - three ring binder, and 8 tab dividers.
7. 4th Quarter Rosters:
8. Art Club will meet this Thursday, March 12th from 3:05 to 5:00. Don't forget to remind your parents.
WEATHER: Wednesday March 11th: Partly cloudy with a high of 66 and a low of 52 degrees.
Hallway Music: Today - Throwback: 90s
Wednesday - Inspirational
Thursday - Ms. James Birthday Playlist
Friday - Spring Break Mix
Congratulations to Kanoa Ousley for an 8th place varsity medal in the SCA academic bowl last Saturday.
Students, clean off the outside of your lockers and check the lost & found. The outside of lockers will be cleaned off at the end of the day if you haven't already done it. Lost & found will be taken to MUNCH today, also.
SENIORS - A representative from Central Methodist will be here tomorrow from 9-10 a.m. in the library. If you are interested, please plan to attend! There will be an all-call to come to the library.
Tomorrow is our next GAP meeting. Go to the cafeteria when you hear the all-call or the bell rings and pick up your lunch. Your GAP location may be different this time, so please look at the chart on Mr. Spence's window to find out where your GAP group is meeting. Mr. Walden's and Mr. Talburt's GAP groups will take a bus to and from the AG building for GAP.
Thursday after school is the Willow Springs Chess Club Championship in the Bears Den. We will play 4 rounds starting at 4:30. Please stay after school to help set up if you can. This will be going on instead of chess practice. We should be done by 9pm. Every chess team member needs to play in the tourney. Entry is $5, concessions available. See Serghei for more info.
Girls Basketball meeting for all next year juniors and seniors need to meet in Coach Tilley's room on Friday, during both lunches. If you plan on playing you NEED to be here.
Those planning on trying out for cheerleading your paperwork needs to be turned in Friday by 3:00
Don't forget to sign up for the Lip-Sync Battle this Friday. A sign-up table will be located in the cafeteria during lunch this week or you can contact Ms. Martin. Cost is $5.00. If you don't want to perform, you can still attend. 6:00 in Grimes. Concessions will be available.
The City of Willow Springs will be accepting applications for lifeguards and cashiers. Anyone interested in working this summer must apply by the March 20th deadline. Applications are available at the High School Office and at City Hall.