1. This week is National Assistant Principal's Week! Let Mrs. Cottengim know how much you appreciate her!
2. Today-Library field trip students please meet in the library at 10:15.
3. High School is ACT testing in the Bears Den on these dates. Please ask your students to please be quiet during passing times on these dates.
Today, April 6th and Wednesday, April 7th
4. Spring Sports Pictures will be tomorrow after school. See your coach for a picture order form. Online code to order is:58089FA
5. There will be a clinic held for 7th and 8th graders interested in Color Guard. 7th grade is welcome to attend the introductory clinic, 8th grade will be the only ones participating in tryouts. Clinic will be held in the band hallway after school. If you have questions, contact Mr. Cochran.
Today - April 8th - until 5:00, Try out Clinic *This is for 8th grade students wanting to try out for 2021 marching season.
April 14th- until 5:00, Try out Day *This is for 8th grade students wanting to try out for the 2021 marching season. This day 8th grade students and H.S. students only will have the opportunity to try out for the 2021 Marching season.
6. Any 8th grader that is interested in trying out for high school cheerleading for the 2021-22 school year needs to pick up a tryout packet from Ms. Stacy.
7. Yearbooks are on sale now! Pick up an order form in the Student Info Center or order online at: www.inter-state.com/yearbook with code:52869G
Golf here 4:00
Congratulations to the following teams for their performance at the South Central District FFA Contest.
1st place State Qualifier:
Soil Interpretation: Phillip Stewart, Easton Crews, Harleigh Bittick, Dakoda Smith
6th place Forestry: Ashley Kelley, Brayden Wilbanks, Chase Grogan, Cameron Wagner
Special Congratulations to Phillip Stewart for placing high individual in his contest.
SENIORS - There will be a virtual visit with MO Western State University today from 8:50-9:20 in The Room of Requirements.
Quiz bowl meeting today in Mr. Hummel's room at 11:15.
All NHS Seniors need to meet in Mrs. Wiles' room at 11:15 today.
Cheerleading tryout packets are due Friday.
Attention current FCCLA members! If you would like to be an officer next year, check your email. An application has been emailed to you. Applications are due by April 16th.
Sophomores and Juniors: Please let Mrs. Dillin know ASAP if you will help in classrooms during Senior Project Night. We will have food for you.
Color Guard Tryout Clinic Today - Thursday, after school until 5:00.
For any high school students to learn the Color Guard tryout routine.
Color Guard tryout day April 14th until 5:00.
This date is for those trying out for the 2021 marching season.
Meet in the band hall after school.