1. Today,There will be a brief cheer meeting in Ms. Tyler's room after school. Money for uniforms will be due by Wednesday, May 19th by check or money order made payable to the Willow Springs Middle School and left with Miss Stacey in the office.
2. Book sale in the library all week. 50 cents for paperbacks and $1.00 for hardbacks.
3. MS Volleyball summer camp sign up grades k-12 are due by May 19th. Turn in to Coach Johnson. Forms are outside the office in the student information center.
HS Volleyball summer camp sign up grades k-12 are due by May 19th. Turn in to Coach Johnson. See Coach Collins or Coach Johnson for a form.
4. Monday May 17th, Coach Cox will be having a meeting during lunch, for any 8th grade girls that are interested in playing tennis this fall. Get your lunch to go and meet on the stage in Grimes.
5. Friday, May 14 Dress Up for the Countdown theme is: Dress as your favorite movie, TV, or book character!!
6. Sign up now for YMCA Youth Tennis Camp. This is for grades 3rd-8th. Registration Deadline is July 1st at 5:00 p.m. Pick up a flyer in the Student Info Center.
7. All library books are due now.
Girls tennis meeting tomorrow during lunch time in Dr. Cox’s room for all girls wanting to play tennis this fall.
All library books need to be turned in by 3 PM tomorrow.
There will be a book sale in the high school library tomorrow-Friday this week. Paperbacks are 25 cents; hardbacks are 50 cents.
Those students making up hours there are only 5 homework labs left. Log sheets are due by Wednesday, May 19th no later than 9:00 a.m.
Volleyball summer camp sign up grades k-12 are due by May 19th. Turn in to Coach Johnson. See Coach Collins or Coach Johnson for a form.
Found in the new gym, a ring & necklace. See Miss. Amanda to claim.