1. All Students: No Vape November
Scientists are still learning about the long-term health effects of e-cigarettes, however, we know that e-cigarette aerosol can contain harmful ingredients. -www.CDC.gov/e-cigarettes
2. The 6th grade boys bathroom will be off limits except during passing time until Wed., Nov. 18th if you can prove to be able to use the bathroom as it should be used.
3. 7th & 8th Grade Boys Restroom will be closed during class time until Friday, November 20th. It will only be available during passing time. Any other times must be cleared thru the office first.
4. FCA will meet in front of the high school at the flag pole Wednesday.
5. The Library will be closed the rest of the week.
Breakfast - Honey Bun, Cereal, & Fruit
Lunch - Chicken Fajita, Peppers & Onions, Corn, & Fruit
Breakfast - French Toast Sticks, Cereal, & Fruit
Lunch - Pizza, Salad, Breadsticks, Baked Beans, & Fruit
There will be an Interact Club Meeting in the Room of Requirement today. If you haven't paid your dues already, be sure to bring those.
SENIORS - There will be a Virtual Visit with Cox College in The Room of Requirements tomorrow from 10:15-10:45. If you are interested, please plan to attend! There will be an all-call when it is time.