1. 7th/8th grade PE classes will meet in Grimes (cafeteria) all this week. Bring a pencil.
2. There will be a baseball meeting for 7th and 8th grade boys interested in playing baseball this Friday during lunch. Get your lunch and meet in the designated room for your grade.
7th Grade- Mr. Wake's Room
8th Grade-Mrs. Pollard's Room
3. After-school Library has been extended until 4pm on T and Th (until Ms. Holt returns, then it will resume normal end time of 3:30.)
4. The YMCA is registering now for summer baseball and softball for ages 9-12. Registration forms are available at the MS Student Info Center. The deadline to sign up is March 10th. Forms coming in after the deadline Will Be Put On A Waiting List, so sign up now!!
5. Sign up for Traveling Soccer! Forms are available in the Student Info Center. Ages 3-13 are allowed to register.
6. Don't forget to order a yearbook! They are on sale now!
Varsity Girls Basketball here vs. Houston 6:00 (Senior Night)
Boys Basketball at Mtn. Grove 6:00
Today - Don Lancaster's Belated Birthday Playlist
Thursday: Mrs. Amanda Osborn's Belated Birthday Playlist
Friday: Mrs. Pettit's Belated Birthday Playlist
This week is National FFA Week, and did you know that Missouri is ranked 5th in the nation for membership? As our FFA chapter celebrates agriculture and FFA this week, we want everyone to get involved here at school! This week we will have the following events:
Wednesday day: All American Day (represent 'merica)
Thursday: Drive your tractor to school day. Waiver forms are in Mrs. Jenny's office
Friday: Members- Wear official dress. Non-members wear blue or gold. Teachers and Members appreciate breakfast in Mrs. Capaders room.
During this week, we hope to see each of you learn and engage with us to help celebrate!
FFA is also hosting a Pet food drive for local animal shelters. Bring your pet food or toy donations to Mrs. Jenny's office for a chance to be entered into a raffle drawing. One donation equals one ticket entered into drawing.
Lacey Conner's Poetry Reading Event is today after school in Ms. Berry's room. Come by and listen to some great poetry!
There will be a golf meeting today in the old gym from 11:00-11:20.
There will be a boys tennis meeting today in Dr. Cox’s room at 11am.
SENIORS - A representative from MSU West Plains will be here tomorrow from 8:50-9:20 in the library . If you are interested, please plan to attend! There will be an all-call when it is time
There will be a track & field meeting tomorrow in Coach Mac’s room during lunch.
There will be a baseball meeting in The Room of Requirements tomorrow during lunch.
Quiz bowl meeting tomorrow at 11:15 in Mr. Hummel's room (contest Saturday).
Krispy Kreme Fundraiser forms and money are due tomorrow.
The FACS students are selling strawberries. They will be delivered during the second week of March. $25 for 8 lbs of fresh, Florida strawberries. The last day to order is March 1st.