1. This week is National Assistant Principal's Week! Let Mrs. Cottengim know how much you appreciate her!
2. Spring Sports Pictures have been rescheduled for next Wednesday after school. See your coach for a picture order form. Online code to order is:58089FA
3. Congratulations Neely Gilbert! Neely's name was drawn from our BearPaw tickets for the month of March!
All BearPaw recipients, please meet with Mrs. Cottengim at her office today @ 2:40 for a picture.
4. High School is ACT testing in the Bears Den on these dates. Please ask your students to please be quiet during passing times on these dates
Today, April 7th
5. There will be a clinic held for 7th and 8th graders interested in Color Guard. 7th grade is welcome to attend the introductory clinic, 8th grade will be the only ones participating in tryouts. Clinic will be held in the band hallway after school. If you have questions, contact Mr. Cochran.
Today - April 8th - until 5:00, Try out Clinic *This is for 8th grade students wanting to try out for the 2021 marching season.
April 14th- until 5:00, Try out Day *This is for 8th grade students wanting to try out for the 2021 marching season. This day 8th grade students and H.S. students only will have the opportunity to try out for the 2021 Marching season.
6. Yearbooks are on sale now! Pick up an order form in the Student Info Center or order online at: www.inter-state.com/yearbook with code:52869G
Today (Maroon) Breakfast - Muffin, Cereal, Fruit
Lunch - Sloppy Joe, Fries, Baked Beans, & Fruit,
Thursday (White) Tennis at Lebanon
Golf at Marshfield
Girls Night Out Varsity Track at Springfield 1:00 (Dismiss at 10:15)
Baseball here vs. Salem 4:30
Breakfast - Waffle, Cereal, Fruit
Lunch - Turkey Sandwich, Corn, Chips, Fruit, & Rice Krispy
Today - Inspirational
Thursday - Throwback: The 90s
Friday - Mr. Wickens' Early Birthday Playlist
FCCLA Meeting tomorrow in Mrs. Capeder’s room during lunch.
Spanish / Drama Club meeting tomorrow in the spanish room during lunch.
Cheerleading tryout packets are due Friday.
Attention current FCCLA members! If you would like to be an officer next year, check your email. An application has been emailed to you. Applications are due by April 16th.
Sophomores and Juniors: Please let Mrs. Dillin know ASAP if you will help in classrooms during Senior Project Night. We will have food for you.
Color Guard Tryout Clinic Today - Tomorrow, after school until 5:00.
For any high school students to learn the Color Guard tryout routine.
Color Guard tryout day April 14th until 5:00.
This date is for those trying out for the 2021 marching season.
Meet in the band hall after school.