1. Today-Spring Sports Pictures will be taken after school. See your coach for a picture order form. Online code to order is:58089FA
2. There will be no after school library this Thursday.
3. All non-fiction books are due back in the library this week.
4. 5th ,6th and 7th grade boys' bathrooms will be closed this week for continuous misuse. Bathrooms will only be available during passing time, unless you get permission from the office.
5. Friday 4/16 - There will be a volleyball meeting during lunch in grimes for any 6th grade girl interested in playing volleyball next school year . If you are interested in playing you need to attend.
7th grade girls planning on playing next year need to meeting in the old gym during recess.
6. All 6th and 7th graders interested in trying out for cheerleading for the 2021-2022 football season can pick up a packet from Miss Stacey in the Middle School Office.
Baseball at Hartville 6:30
Golf at Salem
Track at West Plains (Dismiss at 12:15)
Tennis at Mountain Grove 4:00 (Dismiss at 2:30)
Baseball at Mountain Grove 4:30 (Dismiss at 2:40)
Congrats to the following FBLA State Winners:
Color Guard tryout day is today after school.
Quiz bowl meeting in Mr. Hummel's room tomorrow at 11:15.
There will be an Interact Club Meeting in the Room of Requirement during lunch on Friday.
Friday, is the last day to order a tux for prom from Vintage Floral.
If you need a picture form for prom, they are in the information center next to Mrs. Jenny's window. You will give the picture form and your money to the photographer at Big Cedar on the night of prom.
If you are going to project prom and are wanting to jump on the trampolines at Incredible Pizza, you must complete an online waiver. If you are 18 or over, you can do this for yourself. If you are under 18, your parents must fill out the waiver. There was a QR code and a link to the waiver in the email that was sent to your parents in January. If you can't find the code or link, email Mrs. Cochran and she'll email those to you.