Today: Popcorn Chicken, Rice/Gravy, Green Beans, Orange
Breakfast Thursday: Waffle, Cereal, Blueberries, Orange Juice & Milk
Lunch Wednesday: Grilled Cheese, Peach Cup, Cheez Its & Milk
1. This week is Principal's Week! When you see Dr. Spencer be sure to tell her to have a great week!
2. This Thursday, April 29 is the last day for After-School Library.
3. Congratulations to: Carson Smith 1st in the 1600 and 800 meter run. Boys 7th grade 4x4 team of Gavin Glenn,Dylan Ferguson, Brayden Epperly, and Aaron Gray got third.
4. Cheer Try-Out Clinic this week.
Cheer Mock Try-Outs Today, 3:15-5:00.
Cheer Try-Outs Thursday, 3:15 until completed.
Clinic and Try-Outs will take place in Grimes Auditorium and/or outside. You MUST attend all clinic days in order to try-out.
If you have questions, contact Ms. Tyler or Miss Jenni.
5. Any girls K-12th interested in attending volleyball camp this summer will need to pick up a form from the student information center.
6. Band Concert will be May 2nd at 2pm. Concert will include: 6th Grade Band, MS Band, Jazz Band and High School Band. Students are to arrive at 1:30. The concert will not be longer than an hour.
Friday-Baseball, WS vs Alton, Home Game. Game starts at 4:30 p.m.
Seniors, do not forget to bring your products and formal attire for Senior Project Night with you to school tomorrow. You will not have time to go home and come back.
Seniors, Mrs. Jenny emailed you a form to enter where you want your final transcript to go. If you want your transcript to go to a college, university, or trade school you must fill this out.
Senior A+ tutors, your timesheets are due Friday.
Seniors: Your library books are due on Monday, May 3 by 3 PM. If you still need one of your textbooks that is checked out from the library on Tuesday, please email Mrs. Cochran and let her know. Any lost or unreturned books will be charged to your account.
Drama club meeting in the Spanish Room tomorrow during lunch.
Subway in Willow Springs is now accepting applications. Positions will offer flexible hours. All students must be 16 or older to apply. Please visit mysubwaycareer.com if interested!
There is a sign up sheet on the office window if you are interested in taking Drivers Ed during summer school. Drivers Ed will be offered June 1st - June 11th. You must be 15 by May 30th. There is a limited number of spots available. Stop by the office if you have any questions and to sign up.