1. Today-Mrs. Yost 8th grade class-6th hour go to the Old Gym during 6th hour instead of Mrs. Yost room.
2. Sweet Summertime Social this Thursday, May 13. Admission $2. There will be a concession stand so bring $!!
YOU MUST BE IN ATTENDANCE ALL DAY ON THURSDAY, MAY 13TH TO ATTEND THE SOCIAL THAT EVENING!
Dress: Flip Flops, Hula Skirts, Sunglasses, Swim trunks (dress code will require t-shirts) Sunscreen**dress code is still required
5th & 6th: 5:30-7
7th & 8th: 7:30-9
4. Friday, May 14 Dress Up for the Countdown theme is: Dress as your favorite movie, TV, or book character!!
5. Book sale in the library all week. 50 cents for paperbacks and $1.00 for hardbacks.
6. MS Volleyball summer camp sign up grades k-12 are due by May 19th. Turn in to Coach Johnson. Forms are outside the office in the student information center.
7. Monday May 17th, Coach Cox will be having a meeting during lunch, for any 8th grade girls that are interested in playing tennis this fall. Get your lunch to go and meet on the stage in Grimes.
8. Sign up now for YMCA Youth Tennis Camp. This is for grades 3rd-8th. Registration Deadline is July 1st at 5:00 p.m. Pick up a flyer in the Student Info Center.
9. All library books are due now.
Girls tennis meeting today during lunch time in Dr. Cox’s room for all girls wanting to play tennis this fall.
Cheerleading meeting for next year's cheerleaders in The Room of Requirements today during lunch.
All library books need to be turned in by 3 PM today.
Cross-Country Meeting in The Room of Requirements tomorrow during lunch.
There will be a book sale in the high school library this week. Paperbacks are 25 cents; hardbacks are 50 cents.
Those students making up hours there are only 4 homework labs left. Log sheets are due by Wednesday, May 19th no later than 9:00 a.m.
Volleyball summer camp sign up grades k-12 are due by May 19th. Turn in to Coach Johnson. See Coach Collins or Coach Johnson for a form.
Found in the new gym, a ring & necklace. See Miss. Amanda to claim.