1. Students, please remember at lunch: You may return unopened food or milk to the tray with ice in it, but you are not to take anything out of that tray. The only food you may have at lunch is what you bring from home or what is on your tray. We don't share or trade.
2. This Friday we will be placing locks on all empty lockers! If you have your belongings in a locker that is not assigned to you please take your items out of the extra locker before Friday.
3. Next week is Spirit Week for Homecoming! There will be a dress-up theme for each day. Please note as with all Spirit Weeks before ,no face painting, or glitter allowed. Hats will be permitted when they fit the day's theme. Students will be expected to be 100% cooperative with teacher direction in all cases when hats need to be removed during class.
This Year's Theme Is: BEARCATION
4. Yearbooks have arrived! If you have not received yours, please see Mrs. Wardle before or after school. We do have some extras, so if you did not order one but would like to purchase one, they are $20.00. First come first serve, no holds! Please see Mrs. Wardle before next Friday to purchase one.
5. The YMCA is now registering for Volleyball Camp that includes 5th & 6th graders. Registration forms are available at the M.S. Student Info Center and also at the YMCA. The registration deadline is September 23rd by 5:00 p.m.
Softball at Mansfield 4:00 (Dismiss at 1:55)
Softball at Seymore 4:30 (Dismiss at 2:10)
Hallway Music: Today - Disney Hits
Thursday - Throwback: 2010
Friday - Classic Rock
Ms. Martin's Debaters and Oral Interpretation class need to meet in the room of requirement during lunch today.
There will be a FCCLA meeting tomorrow during lunch, in the Room of Requirements.
There will be a Drama Club meeting tomorrow after school in the Spanish room.
There will be a Spanish Club meeting Friday during lunch, in the Room of Requirements.
A+ students, reminder to get your timesheets turned in this week because progress grades are due next week. You will be added to the Bear Recovery list if your timesheets are not up to date.