Today: Chinese Chicken, Rice, Gravy, Broccoli Florets, Apple Sauce Cup & Milk
Breakfast Thursday: Mini Bagels, Cereal, Applesauce Cup, Orange Juice & Milk
Thursday Lunch: Taco Wrap, Corn, Diced Peaches & Milk
1. Mrs. Conway's Book Club has been cancelled for today.
2. 8th Grade Students- You will be testing next week. Please bring ear buds.
3. Next Monday, Oct.7th is: World Bully Prevention Day. We are encouraging students and faculty to wear blue!
4. Art Club will meet this Thursday, October 3rd, 3:00-5:00. Remind your parents and prompt pick up at 5:00 is a must.
5. Mr. Wake's Finance class will meet in Mr. Crewse's room this week, due to testing.
6. Don't forget that we offer The Bear Box as a way of reporting Bully-type behavior. If you witness or experience Bullying, feel free to write a note describing the situation, sign it and drop it in The Bear Box which is located in the main office, on the smaller desk. Notes that are unsigned unfortunately cannot be addressed, we need to know who to speak with. ALWAYS report bullying behavior, through The Bear Box or tell an adult. We cannot help you if we do not know that something is happening. Feel free to report good things you see, also!
WEATHER: Thursday , Oct. 3rd: Partly cloudy, slight chance of a rain shower. With a high of 89 degrees and a low of 54 degrees.
Cross-Country dismiss at 2:15
Softball here vs. Norwood 4:30
Volleyball here vs. Cabool 6:00
Hallway Music: Today- Inspirational
Thursday - Throwback: 2011
Friday - Mrs. Siler's Birthday Playlist
Today is Custodian Day! Please take time to thank them for all they do.
Emails are out for you to sign up for your 2nd quarter Bear Time. As always, read the directions, it is a first come first serve, duplicates don't count, and if you don't respond, you get what you get. You have until Friday to make your selections!
Boys: Restroom visits during class time will need to be cleared through the office.
NHS Candidates, don't forget to turn in your essays and volunteer hours by noon today.
Interact meeting is today, during both lunches in Mrs.Miller’s room. We have a lot of items on the agenda, so please get your lunch and come to the meeting as quickly as possible. If you missed the first meeting, it is not too late to join! Dues are only $3.
FCCLA meeting in Ms. Bell's room during first lunch tomorrow.
A+, Internship, & Tech Internship students, turn in your timesheets by Friday because 1st quarter ends next week. Internship students, you also have received an email about your 1st quarter assignment that is due Friday. Please get everything turned in by Oct 7th or you will be put on the List.
On Monday there will be a Lady Letterman Club meeting in Coach Tilley's Room. All female athletes that have have a varsity letter in any sport is invited to attend. We will be meeting during your lunch period to go over what the Lady Letterman club provides for our female athletes.
All Spanish and Drama Club dues need to be paid by Oct. 10th. Drama Club trip money is also due on Oct 10th.
Spanish Club is still taking items for the yard sale on Oct. 19th. Drop off any items you wish to donate at the Spanish room.