Interscholastic Contest @ MSU-WP
V Baseball..Norwood @ Hartville..4:00 (Bus leaves at 1:30) Dismiss athletes at 1:10
- Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast, & Oatmeal
- Lunch. . .Hamburger , Sweet Potato Tots, Apple, Ice Cream
- Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzel & Fruit
V Baseball..Crane @ Hartville..12:00
Tennis @ Forsyth..8:30 am
1. Hallway Music: TODAY - TV Theme Songs
2. Students going on the Interscholastic Contest TODAY should be in the commons area. The bus will leave at 8:20 and should return around 2:30-2:45.
3. Attention seniors planning to pursue a degree in the medical field: The application for the Margaret Bauer Memorial Scholarship is due to Mrs. Munson TODAY.
4. Seniors: If you missed any part of Great Expectations in Ms. Spencer's class, she will be here after school TODAY--stay after and catch up.
5. ACT Reminder: If you registered to take the April ACT, please report to the commons at 7:45 a.m. Saturday. You will need to bring #2 pencils, eraser, permitted calculator, photo ID, and your admission ticket. No food or drinks will be allowed in the testing room but there will be a 10 minute break around 10:15. If you want to bring a snack, you can store it in your locker during testing. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Munson.
6. Congratulations to all of the World History students that completed a Revolution Day Project. Your projects were amazing...and very difficult for the judges to pick from. After all votes were counted our 2017 Revolution Day Winners are. . .1st Place: Riley Pool (the Dress) 2nd Place: Olga Dudko (the boat) & 3rd Place: Shauni Olmstead (Common Sense). Please see Mrs. Cottengim for your prizes...and WELL DONE ALL STUDENTS!!!
7. Seniors: Check your school e-mail. There is a voting ballot for your senior t-shirt. Voting must be completed by 3:00 pm Monday. There is also a survey EVERYONE needs to complete before April 13. Any questions see Ms. Spencer.
8. Lost: A gold heart with a blue stone. . .if found please return to Connie’s office.