Spanish Play @ 6:30
- Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken Sandwich, Baked Beans, Chips, Apple
- Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzel & Fruit
Chess @ Alton
1. Hallway Music (FFA Week Edition):
TODAY - King of Country (George Straight)
2. Club Meetings. . .
TODAY Prom Music committee meeting during 2nd lunch in Mrs. Brower’s room.
3. There are still tickets available for TONIGHT’S play, “Curse of the Cobra’s Kiss”. Tickets are $6 in advance and $8 at the door (dessert and drink included). Show time 6:30 in Grimes Auditorium. See Ms. Griffith or Miss Connie to purchase tickets.
4. Sophomores: If you plan on attending SCCC (vo-tech) next year you will need to complete an application by the end of school TODAY.
5. WS chess team will be leaving for the Alton tournament tomorrow at 7:30 am from the new gym. The entry fee is $5. We will be back around 4:30 in the afternoon. Bring snack money or snacks.
6. Springs pictures will be taken on Monday. Stop by Miss Tina’s office to pick up a picture form packet if you wish to have a picture taken.
7. Juniors and Seniors
• Prom tickets go on sale on Monday and will be sold for two weeks ONLY. The last day to purchase tickets is March 10th. Tickets are $35 per person and covers everything except pictures.
• Only juniors and seniors are invited and may bring one guest. That guest must also meet the requirements as outlined in the planner.
• Attendance will be checked when you buy your ticket and up until March 24th. If you attendance is below 90% you are ineligible to attend prom (this includes all students).
• If you plan to bring a guest that does not currently attend WSHS you need to get your paperwork started and submitted ASAP for approval. Mrs. Brower and Miss Tina have the forms.
• You must tell Mrs. Brower if you attending project prom or not when you buy your tickets. You also should mention if you have any food allergies or special dietary meal restrictions.
8. Willow Springs YMCA….Special Event!! Makeup With Anna Dudko
Come join us on March 21 at the W.S. High School Library from 6:00-8:00 p.m. where Anna Dudko will be demonstrating full face makeup application techniques on a model. This class will help women of all ages develop their skills in applying makeup. She will show her many tips & tricks for creating a flawless face!! Snacks will be provided along with a goody bag.
Sign up at the W.S. YMCA OR W.S High School Library by MARCH 17!! COST…….$10
(Proceeds benefit YMCA Youth Programs)
9. Jordan Phelps senior project is an adoption day with West Plains Regional Animal Shelter on Saturday from 12:00-3:00. Any questions see Jordan.