End of 3rd Quarter
JV/V Baseball @ Plato..5:00
- Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Hot Dog, Sweet Potato Tots, Pear, Ice Cream
- Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzel & Fruit
FFA @ Miller
Daylight Saving Time Begins…Set Clocks FORWARD one hour
1. Hallway Music
TODAY - Spring Break Party
2. Winter Sports Banquet TONIGHT at 6:00 in Grimes Auditorium.
3. Students you will need to come to the library to renew your books before the end of school TODAY.
4. TODAY is the deadline to sign up for the Chad Cargill ACT workshop. The cost to attend is $30 per student. You can pay with cash or check, made payable to Willow Springs School.
5. Juniors: Job shadow information sheets are due at 3:00 pm TODAY. Please place them in the box outside of Mr. K’s door; do not interrupt his classes.
6. Reminder: TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO BUY PROM TICKETS! If you intend to go to prom, you must have all arrangements made with Mrs. Brower by 3:00 TODAY.
7. Prom music requests must be made by TODAY.
8. Laser Tag Tournament at Project Prom: Teams of 10 must be signed up by the end of school TODAY.
9. Girl's don't forget to sign up by TODAY, for Makeup with Anna Dudko. If you know for sure you will be going but don't have the $10, please go ahead and sign up. You can do so in the HS library or the YMCA. Food, drinks, and a makeup gift will be available that night.
10. Orders for baseball and/or track shirt must be turned in by the end of school TODAY.
11. Students in 9-12 grades: Workers are needed to work in the baseball concession stand. Signup sheet is in Mrs. Brower's room. Games start soon, please sign up ASAP. Community service opportunity.
12. Krysta Rader and Alexa Fredrick’s driving safety fact. . . One in five females and one in four males driving with peers were distracted by something inside the vehicle just before crashing.
13. Anyone wanting to try out for cheerleading see Miss Connie for a packet. Deadline is March 20th.
14. The last day to order a tux from Vintage Floral without a late fee is March 17th.
15. The Southern Ozarks Community Orchestra in concert presenting Celtic Memories Sunday at 4:00 in Grimes Auditorium. Admission is $7 for adults and children under 12 free. You can purchase tickets at the door.
16. The Key to Success is: ME with special guest speaker Sara Forhetz is Saturday at the West Plains High School Cafeteria. Check the bulletin board for further details.
17. There will some creative art classes held at the Ferguson Building. See the bulletin board for further details.
18. The applications for Lifeguards at the City Water Park are due Monday at City Hall.
Spring Break starts at 3:00 pm TODAY!
Classes will resume on March 20th. This will be a WHITE day.