Chad Cargil ACT Workshop..9:00-12:00
- Breakfast. . .Cinnamon Toast & Oatmeal
- Lunch. . .Sack Lunch
- Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzel & Fruit
FFA @ Skyline
1. Hallway Music
TODAY - Prom Slow Jams
2. GAP meetings TODAY from 11:15 – 12:00. There will be an all call to release Juniors/Seniors around 11:05. Freshmen/Sophomores will be released at the 11:15 bell. Lunch will be handed out in the commons area. Please make your line stretch down the Junior hall. Juniors/Seniors, once you have your lunch please wait outside your GAP room patiently until the 11:15 bell. Lunch will be in your GAP advisors room from 11:15-12:00.
3. Jostens will be in the Bears Den TODAY at 1:35 to deliver graduation items. NO personal checks will be accepted - cash or money orders only. If you forgot your money, no fear, orders can be picked up from Miss Connie at a later date.
4. If you have not received your Spanish Club t shirt, please see Ms. Griffith asap.
5. Don't forget sports pictures Monday.
6. Less than 2 weeks left to buy your yearbook before the price goes up! Order online at jostens.com or from Ms. Spencer by next Friday, March 31 to get your yearbook for $50. After that, supplies are limited and the price is $55. Buy now!!
7. We will be hosting a blood drive on March 31st. There is a sign-up sheet at Miss Tina’s office window for those who wish to donate. You must be at least 16 to donate, with parent permission. The parent permission form is not required for those 17 and older.
8. The Willow Springs YMCA is looking for someone to mow this spring & summer in exchange for a YMCA membership. It does not take very long to mow the Y property. If interested, please contact the Y at 469-5101 ASAP!