Blood Drive. . .8:00-2:00
- Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . .PB & J Uncrustable, Chips, Carrots, Apple, Cookie
- Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzel & Fruit
1. Hallway Music: TODAY - Songs About Jobs!
2. TODAY is the blood drive! Those who have signed up to donate will be called out of class when it is your scheduled time to donate. Thank you to everyone who will participate in today's blood drive.
3. TODAY is the last day to purchase a yearbook for $50. Next week the price goes up to $55. Get a good buy while you can!
4. The Chad Cargill ACT Workshop has been rescheduled for Thursday, April 6 from 9:00-12:00. Cost is $30 per student. Anyone that would like to attend needs to see Mrs. Munson.
5. Ms. Spencer is looking for someone who might have gotten a good picture of the prom king & queen for the yearbook.
6. Seniors: Last reminder for this week. . .Ms. Spencer needs your baby pictures for the graduation slideshow They can be emailed to her or bring her a picture to scan.
7. WS Softball players attending the softball game this Sat @ Mizzou will depart from Munford Gym @ 11:00. Game time has been moved to 5:00 pm to accommodate it being televised on ESPN.
8. Seniors: The General Form for local scholarships is due to Mrs. Munson by 3:00 pm Monday. There are also several other scholarships with the Monday deadline. This deadline is fast approaching so get those scholarships filled out and turned in.
9. Seniors: Companies from a wide variety of industries hire Penmac Staffing to find talented, hard-working people like you for their job opportunities. Whether you’re looking for a summer job, or want to start your career, Penmac can match you with the job opportunity that fits your skills and schedule. BONUS for the class of 2017 to help you get started in your first job after high school, Penmac Staffing is offering a $100 bonus to 2017 graduates! The bonus will be paid after you complete your first 160 hours (four full-time weeks) on the job with Penmac. For further information see the flyers on the bulletin boards.