GAP Meeting 11:15-12:00
Breakfast. . .Biscuit, Gravy & Sausage
Lunch. . . PB & J Uncrustable, Chips, Apple, Carrots, Rice Krispy Treat
Saturday V VB @ Cabool Tournament
Tennis @ Rolla Tournament ..9:00
1. Hallway Music. . . TODAY - Coach Johnson Playlist
2. The Pep Club bus to Mtn. Grove TONIGHT will leave at 5:45 SHARP! Go BEARS!!!
3. TONIGHT is "Americana" night at the Bear Football game. Wear your red, white, and blue and cheer on the BEARS.
4. All homecoming candidates need to meet in the commons area at 1:45 TODAY to have a picture taken, so dress accordingly.
5. GAP TODAY. Everyone will go to the Bears Den and pick up your lunch and then report to your advisors room. You will eat lunch in your advisors room and remain there until noon.
6. FFA Fruit Sales started yesterday!! FFA members sell sell sell this is how we are able to do the amazing things we are able to do up on AG Island.
7. Get those FFA Dues paid to Mr. Sanders or Mr. Stewart. . .$20.
8. The ACT registration deadline for the October 22 test is Friday, September 16. If you are a junior or senior who qualifies for free or reduced lunches you can take the ACT twice free of charge. See Mrs. Munson for the fee waiver prior to registering. If you have questions about the registration process, see Mrs. Munson.
9. FBLA and FCCLA Silver Dollar City Career Day money is due to Mrs. Pettit or Mrs. Walls by next Friday.