- Breakfast. . . Donut & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Crispitos, Salad/Tomato, Green Beans, Pineapple
- Breakfast. . .Biscuit, Jelly, Cereal
- Lunch. . . Pizza, Broccoli, Baked Apples, Ice Cream
- Breakfast. . . Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken, Augratin Potatoes, Grapes, Brownie
Math & Science Relays @ Ava..4:00
- Breakfast. . .Pancakes & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Spaghetti, Corn on Cob, Mandarin Oranges, Breadstick
- Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Oatmeal
- Lunch. . .Hamburger, Baked Beans, Potato Salad, Strawberries
- TODAY - Student Request/Dance Party Edition
- Tuesday - Student Request
- Wednesday - Inspirational
- Thursday - Mrs. Grogan's Birthday Playlist
- Friday - Student Request
- Don't forget--TODAY is the drawing for the 5 lb. Hershey bar at the second high school lunch. This is enough to make a treat for a whole class of students!!! Please help support FBLA members as we prepare to move on to State competitions. Eight of our members qualified in thirteen events and we are really proud of them!
- Music committee meeting Tuesday at lunch in Mrs. Brower’s room.
- If you would like to join the Green Team for the 2016-17 school year and have a good work ethic you may pick up an application from Miss Connie.
- Internship students stop by Miss Connie’s office to pick up your 3rd quarter assignment.
- Spring pictures are Wednesday. If you would like to have pictures taken please stop by Miss Tina’s office to pick up a picture packet form.
- Baseball shirts are now on sale! See Miss Connie for an order form. Return order by March 9th.
- Found: A gold earring. . .see Connie to claim.
- Lost: A cell phone in a black and white case.