JV/V G BB @ Mansfield..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:15)
7/8 G BB..Licking..5:30..Here
- Breakfast. . .Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Taco, Salad/Tomato, Pears, Refried Beans
Finals 3rd & 4th Blocks
JV/V B BB..Alton..6:00..Here
- Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Cooks Choice
- Christmas Party Music and Weezer's "Sweater Song"Friday - The Force Awakens (Star Wars Music)
- Friendly Reminder: Internship assignments are due TODAY.
- Letter jackets will be delivered TODAY at 11:15 in the commons area. Checks need to be made payable to Skeeter Kell Sporting Goods.
- School pictures, for those students that did not have their pictures taken during our previous picture days, is Friday at 8:15 in the Auditorium. If students wish to purchase a packet they will have to contact Lifetouch after the pictures are taken. The students need to report to Miss Connie’s office as soon as the first bell rings Friday @ 8:15.
- Reminder to all Candidates and Escorts: We will be having Hoop Queen Court practice tomorrow (Friday) morning at 8:30 am. Report to your first block class and get roll taken, then report to the commons area. We can get this done quickly if everyone shows up in a timely manner.
- Due to many students' family holiday events and the premiere of Star Wars The Force Awakens, we will not be having a dance following the basketball game Friday night.
- Hopefully everyone got their donations for the Food Harvest to their GAP’s room. The winner of the pizza party will be announced tomorrow.
- Willow chess team took part in the Central Ozarks chess tournament in WP last Saturday. Brett Kelley was 5th, Alex Sheehan 14th, Emily Ryan 23rd in a competitive HS division, winning fourth team. Middle school and elementary was third overall. Good job! Next tournament is at home on Jan 16.
- This is the last week to purchase a candycane-gram.
- Spirit Week. . .
- Blizzard Conditions - It's a total white-out, wear all white
When we come back to school in January we will start on a MAROON DAY
(even though we ended 2nd quarter on a maroon day).