JV/V G BB @ Ava..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:00)
Quiz Bowl @ Houston
- Breakfast. . .French Toast & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Grilled Cheese, Chips, Broccoli, Apricots
JV/V B BB @ Ava..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:00)
Josten’s..Meeting w/Sophomores..Bears Den @ 1:35
- Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Corn Dog, Sweet Potato Tots, Baked Applies, Cookie
V G BB..Hollister @ Mtn. Grove..4:00
- Hallway Music: TODAY - Student Requests Friday - Student Requests
- Senior class officers meeting TODAY during both lunches in Ms. Spencer's room--bring your lunch.
- Anyone interested in playing golf this year there will be an informational meeting TODAY during both lunches in Mr. Knapp’s room.
- If you are in Tier I and wish to change your Bear Time assignment see Miss Connie by noon Friday.
- Reminder: SIGNED pre-enrollment forms must be turned into Tina by 3:00 Friday. If those forms are not signed and returned, your full schedule will be chosen for you and you won't have the option to make changes this fall.
- A Jostens representative will be meeting with all sophomores about class rings on Friday at 1:35. Check into your last block class and then report to the Bears Den.
- For Juniors and Seniors only, there is a music suggestion list for prom hanging up on Mrs. James's window. The list will be up there until Tuesday of next week, so put in your suggestions if you want to dance to your favorite song at prom!
- See Miss Connie for 2016-17 cheerleading tryout packets.
- WSHS will once again host the Chad Cargill ACT Workshop on Thursday, March 17 from 8:30-11:30. This workshop is a practical hands-on instruction session that is packed full of relevant, practical information on how to increase your ACT score. It is NOT, however, a practice test. It covers general ideas about the ACT as a whole and the individual sections of English, Math, Reading, and Science. The cost to attend is $30 per student. You need to sign the list on Mrs. Munson's door and pay your fee by Friday, February 26. You can pay with cash or check, made payable to Willow Springs School.
- Thursday, February 25th the Spanish Society presents “A Hairy Tale” dinner theater. Tickets are $10 each. See Kamisha Worley, Tiana Davis, Travis Weaver or Ms. Griffith to purchase tickets. You must have a reservation and seats go fast.