JV/V B BB..West Plains..6:00..Here
SCA Honor Band Auditions @ Mtn. Grove..4:00
- Breakfast. . .Biscuits, Gravy & Sausage
- Lunch. . . Nacho Burger Dip, Tostitos, Green Beans, Orange, Granola Bar
- Salad Bar. . .Yogurt, Pasta Salad & Fruit
- Breakfast. . .French Toast & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Cheeseburger Helper, Corn, Banana, Breadstick
- Salad Bar. . .Cheese Stick, Granola Bar & Fruit
JV/V G BB @ Cabool..6:00 (Bus leaves at 4:45)
7/8 G BB..West Plains..12:30..Here
7/8 B BB @ Houston..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:00)
- Breakfast. . .Breakfast Pizza & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Pizza Dippers, Salad/Tomato, Mixed Fruit, Cookie
- Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
9th/JV/V B BB..Ava..5:00..Here
7/8 B BB @ Mtn. Grove..5:30 (Bus leaves at 4:30)
- Breakfast. . . Toast, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . . Chicken Sandwich, Tomato Slice, Baked Beans, Chips, Apple
- Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzels & Fruit
V G BB @ Summersville..2:00 (Bus leaves at 12:15)
JV/V B BB @ Summersville..5:00 (Bus leaves at 3:00)
1. Hallway Music:
TODAY - Student Requests
Wednesday - Inspirational
Thursday - Throwback Thursday: 2007
Friday - The 13th...Weird Songs
2. Club Meetings. . .
Wednesday Fellowship of Christian Athletes at 7:40 in Mr. Wade’s room.
Junior class officers meeting during 2nd lunch in Mrs. Brower’s room.
3. New BEAR time assignments have been posted. Students are to report to their new assignment TODAY. If you are in Tier I and wish to change your assignment see Miss Connie by noon Thursday.
9th/10th Tier I Teachers Pitts, Schwalm, Walls
11th/12th Tier I Teachers Pitts, Fris, Cottengim
4. The ACT registration deadline for the February 11th test is Friday. You will need to register online at actstudent.org See Mrs. Munson if you have questions about the registration process.
5. Students due to the cold weather, you are not allowed to in/go out Serghi's door while the temperatures are low.
6. Lost: Set of truck keys on a black Nike lanyard.
7. If you borrowed a box of red handled scissors from Mr. Wade, please return them. Thanks
8. National Wear Red Day is February 3rd. Wear Red Day is an initiative of the American Heart Association to raise awareness of heart disease in women. If you would like to support the American Heart Association in this cause, you can purchase a t-shirt for $10 that can be worn that day. Stop by Miss Tina’s or Miss Connie’s office to pick up an order form. DEADLINE IS ORDER IS WEDNESDAY.