- Breakfast. . .Pancake on a stick & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Turkey Cheese Wrap, Chips, Lettuce & Tomato, Cucumbers
- Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Breadstick, Fruit
Senior Project Night
- Breakfast. . .Poptart & Cereal
- Lunch. .Chicken Fajita, Salad/Tomato, Carrots, Apple, Cinnamon Roll
- Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
Baseball @ Bakersfield..4:30 (Bus leaves at 2:15) Dismiss athletes at 1:55
Alpha Rho Tau @ Cabool
- Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Oatmeal
- Lunch. . .Hot Dog, Sweet Potato Tots, Pear, Ice Cream
- Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzels, Fruit
V Tennis @ School of Osage..9:00
1. Hallway Music. . .
TODAY - Mr. Cochran's Birthday Playlist
Thursday - Senior Project Relax
Friday - Ms. Martin's Birthday Playlist
2. Club Meetings. . .
TODAY Fellowship of Christian Athletes in Mr. Wade’s room at 7:40.
The followings student who are able need to attend a short meeting today in the library
about working SR Project night during 2nd Bear Time/Lunch.
Amos, Katherine Ash, Isabelle Bittick, Charlie Brower, Courtney
Clarkston, Wesley Clarkston, Jessie Closer, Riley Cook, Drew
Coonts, Michael Davis, Tiarra Dudko, Liliya Dudko, Olga
Earls, Alexa Ennis, Kylie Figley, Shyanne Hale, Stephen
Hathcock, Crystal Hayes, Zowie Huddleston, Devon Kazakoff, Karina
Kharitonov, Maksim Kharitonov, Mark P King, Elizabeth King, Elizabeth
McNew, Alex Miller, Jessica Miller, Erica Murphy, Megan
Perkins, Kaitlyn Porter, Madison Schmidt, Gabriella Smith, Emily
Stover, Nancy Tooley, Kathrine Wake, Kaylynn Wheeler, Katie
3. New BEAR Time Assignments have been posted. Students are to report to their new assignments. For TODAY and Thursday of this week only Mr. Wade’s BEAR Time students will need to go to Mrs. Dillin’s room and Mrs. Dillin’s BEAR Time students will need to go to Mr. Wade’s room. On Friday everything will be back to normal.
4. Congratulations to Lindsay Osborn on receiving the National FCCLA Go For The Red award!!!
5. Congratulations to Linsey Brook. She has received the Hagen Scholarship, a very competitive scholarship, worth up to $40,000 for four years of college tuition.
6. Attention Seniors: Southwest Baptist University - Mtn. View Campus is offering a $1,000 scholarship to the first 2017 graduate to enroll at their campus for Fall Semester 2017.
7. The following is the senior schedule for Thursday:
• 5th and 6th blocks--go to classes as usual
• Vo-tech students DO NOT go to vo-tech that day--they are to report to my room for 7th block class
• At 1:15 (no earlier) they are to report to Mrs. Simon's room, get their tri-folds and go to the Bears Den to set up
• They will remain there until 2:45, when they will be released early to clear the parking lot before the buses
• At 3:30, they must be back in the Bears Den, dressed, and remain there until their presentation or 6:00 pm, whichever comes first
8. Seniors--check your school e-mail to vote for the senior class superlatives. Voting will be closed at the end of the day Thursday, so vote now!
9. There will be no homework lab on Thursday due to Sr Projects.
10. Football Players: Due to lack of participation & potential weather, we will NOT be attending the MSU Spring game this Saturday April 29th.
11. Only 3 weeks left to get your copy of this year's yearbook! Yearbooks are $55 and may be ordered online at jostens.com or from Ms. Spencer. Don't miss out!
12. The driver ed class if filling up fast. If you are interested in signing up please do so by Friday. Classes will be held from May 30th-June 2nd from 8:00-3:15. Arranged driving begins on June 5th. You must be 15 by May 30, 2017. There is NO charge for the class.
13. The Night Glow Run scheduled for this weekend has been rescheduled for June 10th.
14. The City is looking for more lifeguards. They will be taking applications through Friday.