G BB..Houston @ Cabool..7:30
- Breakfast. . .Waffles, Syrup & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Ravioli, Corn, Cheese Stick, Banana, Breadstick
- Salad Bar. . .Cottage Cheese, Breadstick, Fruit
Jostens Class Ring Orders. . .Bears Dens @ 1:35
Spanish Play @ 6:30
- Breakfast. . .Breakfast Pizza & Cereal
- Lunch. . Pizza Dippers, Salad/Tomato, Grapes, Cookie
- Salad Bar. . .Boiled Eggs, Cookie & Fruit
Spanish Play @ 6:30
- Breakfast. . .Toast, Jelly & Cereal
- Lunch. . .Chicken Sandwich, Baked Beans, Chips, Apple
- Salad Bar. . .Cheesy Pretzel & Fruit
Chess @ Alton
1. Hallway Music (FFA Week Edition):
TODAY - 2000s Country
Thursday - Country Oldies
Friday - King of Country (George Straight)
2. Club Meetings. . .
TODAY Fellowship of Christian Athletes in Mr. Wade’s room at 7:40
Thursday Tennis meeting for any guys interested in playing tennis during both lunches in
Dr. Cox’s room.
3. Springs pictures will be taken on Monday. Stop by Miss Tina’s office to pick up a picture form packet if you wish to have a picture taken.
4. Yearbooks are still on sale. Get yours before the price goes up! They are $50 until March 31, then they go up to $55. Order from Ms. Spencer or online at jostens.com. If you order at school, checks must be made payable to Willow Springs High School.
5. Don’t forget to get your tickets to the “Curse of the Cobra’s Kiss”. Tickets are $6 in advance and $8 at the door (dessert and drink included). Show times are Thursday and Friday at 6:30 in Grimes Auditorium. See Ms. Griffith or Miss Connie to purchase tickets. Tickets are selling fast so get your reservation NOW!
6. The Jostens rep will be here Thursday at 1:35 in the Bears Den to take class ring orders. Make sure that you have your order form and deposit. Checks need to be made payable to Jostens.
7. Southwest Baptist University is hosting a reception at Heroes coffee in West Plains on Thursday from 5-7:00 p.m. for any students who are interested in finding out more information about SBU! Any high school students are welcome to attend and get free Heroes coffee and learn more about their institution.
8. Juniors that wish to apply to MO Boys/Girls State should have the completed application to Mrs. Munson by 3:00 Thursday.
9. Sophomores: If you plan on attending SCCC (vo-tech) next year you will need to complete an application for approval. You can pick up an application from Mrs. Munson and must be returned by Friday.
10. Are you interested in the field of pharmacy? UMKC is hosting a Pharmacy Camp this summer for students who have finished Grade 9 or higher. You will learn about the field of pharmacy, how to become a pharmacist, engage with current faculty and participating pharmacists, do hands-on experiments in the lab, participate in social/networking activities with current students and experience what it's like to be a Pharm D student at UMKC. The camp is offered on June 16 in Springfield, June 23 in Kansas City, or July 7 in Columbia. See Mrs. Munson if you are interested and would like to register.
11. Jordan Phelps senior project is an adoption day with West Plains Regional Animal Shelter on Saturday from 12:00-3:00. Any questions see Jordan.
12. Prior Attire in Cabool has a large variety of prom dresses for sale for $25.00 each. If you are interested in looking at the dresses, please contact Juanita McGownd at 417 254-0813.