Today: Chicken Tenders, Vegetarian Beans, Apple, Pretzel Stick & Milk
Monday Breakfast: Breakfast Burrito, Diced Pears & Milk
Monday Lunch: Turkey Pepperoni Pizza, Green Beans, Applesauce Cup, Bread Stick & Milk
1. Ms. Tyler is missing a chrome book from the 7th Grade Mobile Lab(#6). If you have it, please return it ASAP even if you left it in another room, Grimes, computer lab, etc.
2. Cheer practice will be Wednesday from 3:15-5:00 in Ms. Tyler's room.
3. 8th Grade Students: If you are interested in trying out for HS Cheerleading, pick up a packet in the MS Office.
4. Don't forget that we offer The Bear Box as a way of reporting Bully-type behavior. If you witness or experience Bullying, feel free to write a note describing the situation, sign it and drop it in The Bear Box which is located in the main office, on the smaller desk. Notes that are unsigned unfortunately cannot be addressed, we need to know who to speak with. ALWAYS report bullying behavior, through The Bear Box or tell an adult. We cannot help you if we do not know that something is happening. Feel free to report good things you see, also!
5. 7th and 8th graders qualifying for the voting party next Monday will need to check in with their M4 teacher before coming to the library.
6. Spring Pictures will be taken on Wednesday Feb. 27th. Only students paying for pictures will have their pictures taken. If you need an order form pick up one in the Student Info Center.
7. Year Books are on sale now! If you need an order form pick up one in the Student Info Center. Orders are due by March 1st.
8. Alex Sheehan is holding a Super Smash Brothers Ultimate tournament as part of his senior project. The tournament will take place on Saturday, March 2nd, at 10am in the band room in the new gym. It should last until around 1pm. This will be a free entry, double elimination tournament, with Nintendo eShop card as the top prize. Please see Alex for more information.
9. The next Drama Club meeting will be Feb. 28th.
SPORTS: The YMCA, is registering for Youth Baseball and Softball. Pick up a flyer in the Student Info Center. Deadline to enroll is March 6th!
WEATHER: Friday, February 22nd: Occasional rain, with a high of 43 degrees and a low of 42 degrees.