Breakfast Tuesday: Biscuit, Jelly, Cereal & Milk
Tuesday Lunch: Chicken, Potatoes & Gravy, Orange, Hot Roll & Milk
1. Maroon Day 2nd Qtr. Classes
6th, 7th, 8th grades – Bear time rosters for M-4 will be posted outside of each classroom on Monday morning. Look for your name.
5th grade – M-2, if you had Mrs. Wardle’s class for 1st quarter, you are to stay in her class for 2nd quarter, also.
6th grade - M-3, go to the same class for 2nd quarter that you had during 1st quarter.
2. White Day 2nd Qtr. Clasess
5th grade – W-6 rosters will be posted on the doors in the middle of the 5th grade hall.
6th grade – W-8 if you had PE 1st quarter, you will stay in PE for 2nd quarter. If you were in Art during 1st quarter, go to the computer lab for 2nd quarter. If you were in the computer lab during 1st quarter, go to Art for 2nd quarter.
8th grade – W-8 rosters will be posted on the bulletin board between Ms. Batson’s and Mrs. Binkley’s rooms. If you do not see your name on a list, go to the class you were in for 1st quarter.
3. TODAY there will be a Student Council meeting from 3pm to 4pm in Mrs. Earl's classroom.
4. Reward activities for students with 95% attendance or higher during 1st quarter will take place this week on the following days:
Wednesday: 7th grade at 1:35-2:15, 8th grade at 2:20-3:00
Thursday: 5th grade at 8:30-9:10, 6th grade at 9:30-10:10
School will dismiss at 12:45 on Thursday for Parent/Teacher Conferences. Conferences will be from 2:00-7:00 that evening. There is no school on Friday, Oct. 20, for Fall Break.
5. Middle Schools tennis camp will be TODAY and Tuesday 3:30-4:30p.m.
6. Congratulations to the these 2017-2018 MS Basketball Cheerleaders
We will have practice Wednesday from 3:15-5:00 in Grimes. The new cheerleaders will need to get their money in by October 23rd in order to get our order placed and returned by the first game.
7. Don't forget this Thursday is Liliya Dudko's first "Girls' Self Defense Class". If you need information stop by the Student Info Center and pick up a flyer.
WEATHER: Monday Oct. 16th: Sunny with a high of 68 degrees and a low of 39.