Breakfast Tuesday: Biscuit, Gravy, Cereal & Milk
Tuesday Lunch: Burrito, Corn, Broccoli, Orange, Rice Krispy Treat & Milk
1. Middle School tennis will be Tuesday and Thursday 3:3-4:30 p.m. this week.
2. The Middle School Science Fair will be held on Tuesday, Oct. 24, from 6:30-7:30 p.m. in Grimes Auditorium (7th and 8th grade) and the Bears' Den (5th and 6th grade).
3. The Middle School Science Fair will occur tomorrow night. Students who have all of their project materials here at school on Tuesday will be able to set up their projects before they leave school at 3:00 p.m. Students with additional project materials still at home will have to get these materials to school and get their projects set up between 3:00 and 3:30 p.m. At 3:30 , the judges will come in and score the projects. Parents and students may then come from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. to look at the projects and attend the presentation of ribbons and prizes at 7:15 p.m. Those students in the 5th and 6th grade will set up in the Bear's Den and students in the 7th and 8th grade will set up in Grimes Auditorium.
4. Student Council asks you to save the date. On Friday, November 3rd, we will be having a Social from 5:30-7:00 (Grades 5-6) and 7:30-9:00 (Grades 7-8). Students sent to the office for misbehavior the week of the Social will not be able to attend the event and they must be present at school the day of Friday, November 3rd to attend.
5. Students who go deer hunting during the upcoming youth and regular rifle deer season--please bring in a picture of you and your deer (with parent signature on the back) for display on the bulletin board outside the office. If you have perfect attendance from October 30th through November 17, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card. Good luck hunters.
6. Red Ribbon week is this week. We will be dressing up this week. Each day students can dress up in fun and creative ways to help represent that they have made the right choices and chose to stay
drug free. Hats and other items need to be appropriate and follow each day along with the schools dress code. Hats will be permitted when they fit the day's theme. NO face painting allowed.
TODAY-Be proud to make good choices and staying drug free. Wear your red to start off the first day of Red Ribbon Week.
Tuesday- Be smart, make good choices to keep staying drug free. Dress up as a nerd to show that you're to smart and will make good choices and stay drug free.
Wednesday- Make good choices and team up against drugs. Wear your favorite team jersey to help team up against drugs.
Thursday- Make good choices and give drugs the 'boot.' Dress up as a cowboy/cowgirl to help give drugs the boot!
Friday- Wear your school colors to show that you're school has made good choices and stayed drug free.
The YMCA is registering now for 5th-6th grade boys and girls basketball. Registration forms are available at the M.S. Student Info Center and also at the YMCA. The deadline to sign up is November 1, 5:00p.m.
Monday Oct. 23rd: Sunny with a high of 72 degrees and a low of 44.