Friday Breakfast: Toast, Jelly, Cereal & Milk
Friday Lunch: Hamburger, Fries, Baked Beans, Peach Cup
1. There will be Drama club today after school.
2. The track meet scheduled for this Friday has been CANCELLED for 7th/8th Grade Boys and Girls. It has not been re-scheduled at this time.
3. 6-8 grade choir students remember today after school are auditions for the Spring Musical.
4. All 6th and 7th graders interested in trying out for cheerleading for the 2018 football season can pick up a packet from Miss Stacey in the Middle School Office.
April 17th, 18th 19th, 20th
Cheer Try-Out Clinic Tuesday, 3:15-5:00; Wednesday, 3:15-5:00
Cheer Mock Try-Outs Thursday, 3:15-5:00.
Cheer Try-Outs Friday, 3:15-until completed.
Clinic and Try-Outs will take place in Grimes Auditorium. You MUST attend all clinic days in order to try-out!
All cheerleading try-out packets MUST be returned no later than 3:15 on April 13th.
If you have any questions, contact Ms. Tyler.
5. Don't forget the Library is open after school on Tuesday's and Thursday's until 3:30 p.m. You have to have a signed permission slip to stay.
6. The track meet scheduled for this Friday has been CANCELLED for 7th/8th Grade Boys and Girls. It has not been re-scheduled at this time.
7. The Spring Social will be Friday, April 6. The social will be from 5:30-7:00 p.m. (grades 5-6) and 7:30-9:00 p.m. (grades 7-8). Students sent to the office for misbehavior the week of the Social will not be able to attend the event and they must be present at school the day of April 6, to attend.
8. Parents Pottery Night will be held Monday, April 9th, 6:30-8:00 p.m. For those who had pottery third quarter or currently in pottery, or you missed the last Parents Pottery NIght, you are invited to attend. Must RSVP by this Friday, April 6th.
9. There will be a Middle School Volleyball and Basketball meeting with Coach Williams at 2:40 on Thursday, April 12th. It will take place during last block for 6th graders who are interested in playing volleyball/basketball and 7th grade returning and new players. It will take place in the lower computer lab in 5th grade hall.
10.Art Club will meet again again Thursday, April 12th and Thursday, April 19th.
Thursday: 7th/8th Grade Track Meet@Mtn.Grove-Dismiss Students at 2:00 p.m. Bus leaves at 2:15 p.m.
Thursday, April 5th. Cloudy with a high of 58 degrees and a low of 39 degrees.