Today: Taco Wrap, Corn, Black Beans, Diced Peaches & Milk
Friday Breakfast: Donut, Cereal, Mixed Fruit & Milk
1. Friday-Mr. Crewse will have a meeting in his classroom on Thursday at 2:30 pm, for current 6th & 7th-grade boys interested in playing baseball next year.
2. Today-Mr. Cox will have a tennis meeting for any 8th-grade girls interested in playing tennis this fall in room (Rm 119) in the high school at 11:15 am. You will need to skip recess, get your lunch to go then proceed to his room.
3. Today-Drama Club will meet this Thursday from 3:15-4:30 pm.
4. Next year's Mark Twain and Truman quizzes are ready in the library. If you purchased some at the book fair or on the field trip and have them read come and take the quiz so you don't forget everything over the summer.
5. Do you sing? Dance? Juggle? If so, now is the time to show us what you’ve got!
If you are interested in this year’s Talent Show to be held on the last day of school,
Wednesday, May 22nd at 8:30 am, please add your name to the sign-up sheet outside Mrs.
Hopper’s office, pick up an information packet from the Student Information Center across
from the office and return it to Mrs. Hopper NO LATER THAN Thursday, May 9! No form
= no participation! Rehearsal will be held soon after. I will let you know exactly closer to
that date! If you have any questions, stop by Mrs. Hopper’s office between classes and with teachers permission to leave your hall!
6. Boys Basketball Summer Camp Forms for grades 6-8th are in the Student Info Center. Return form by May 10th to the MS Office.
7. 8th-grade students are MAP testing this morning and afternoon in the Upper and Lower Computer Labs and in 6th-grade classrooms. Students in Grades 5, 6, and 7 must be as quiet as possible during class changes, trips to lunch and recess, etc.
8. Friday- Parents Pottery Night glazing, 3:30-5:30, and Saturday, May 4th, 9:00 am-12:00 noon, in the art room.
Friday- 05/03- Baseball, WS vs Liberty, Home Game. The game starts at 4:30 pm.
Monday-05-06- Softball, WS @ Thayer, Game Starts at 4:30 pm.
Monday-05-06- Track, SCA Relays, Home Meet. Meet starts at 3:15 pm.
Tuesday-5/07- Baseball, WS vs Houston, Home Game. The game starts at 4:30 pm.
WEATHER: Thursday, May 2nd: Showers and thunderstorms with a high of 67 degrees and a low of 58 degrees.